Go back in time

Show more

Casually…



style
stīl
noun
The way in which something is said, done, expressed, or performed.
The combination of distinctive features of literary or artistic expression, execution, or performance characterizing a particular person, group, school, or era.
Sort; type.

fashion
făsh′ən
noun
The prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior.
Something, such as a garment, that is in the current mode.
Manner or mode; way: synonym: method.

As you can see, you do not have to follow fashion in order to have style. And having style does not mean you are following fashion. I bet you actually have very similar things in your closet and you are not even aware of it. Like the ribbed sweater, the jeans, the boots, the coat.... It's the combination of the things you usually wear what makes your style. And that's what matters... If I squint a little I can almost see you wearing some of these clothes Marcel shows. Almost. 

Also, I agree with him that It is better to actually go out to buy things than to buy things online. I don't buy clothes online for myself. For others? Yes. For myself? Nope. And I don't think I'll ever have an Environmentally Sustainable Wardrobe (Post thanks to Debra) in the correct sense of the word, but a boy can have goals, right?? Full disclaimer, I do own more than 40 tops and 16 bottoms. 

XOXO

P.S. I also posted this because I like looking at Marcel shirtless. Besides, I almost had a heart attack when he said he was into trying new bottoms...

Comments

  1. Anonymous3/16/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    You’re right, Marcel has a pretty down to earth style, and he looks good in (or out) of it. I like that he uses some of the items in multiple looks. And though the items are out of my price range, you can find alternatives and get a similar look.

    And he is VERY easy on the 👀.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?
      I think ANYBODY could pull off these looks. Anybody. And he shows how to combine several items in several ways. And you can absolutely find dupes for most of these clothing items in most stores.
      And yes, Marcel is VERY easy on the eyes. He could.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. He really has great taste, but a guy like that shouldn't wear anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      I would not mind having him around wearing nothing. I have to admit that.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Anonymous3/16/2023

    Big says,
    Jeans, several colors. Shirts, probably about 30 (not including all my very casual t-shirts. 4 shoes: 2 sneakers (1 white, 1 block), 1 dress (black gathering dust), 1 gray Capezio (also gathering dust since my dancing days finished). That'll be the day I spend $100 on a pair of jeans, or hundreds on sneakers. 2 coats (1 sorta dressy, 1 fatigue flak jacket from my military days --- and, yes, it still fits!) And, yes, I'm cheap-ass! 😎😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, when Debra posted that in her blog I went to my closet and decided I was the worst. LOL
      But I'm with you. I've never spent top dollar on jeans/pants/shoes. I do have several pairs of Doc Martens (and they're expensive-r) but they're mostly bday and xmas gifts. And I have an original flak jacket? Sweet...!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. But do you buy jeans at Costco? That's the true measure of depravity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO.
      I refuse to buy clothes at Costco. I've bought Neutrogena body wash at Costco. But clothes? Absolutely not.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. He needs Maddie to work on his cakes! I hate saggy ass jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love tall slim dudes with tiny butts.
      They are usually hung, too

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I have never purchased clothing online; I need to feel t, hold t,. try it on, and find a way to sneak it out of the store with out paying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOO
      I have not shoplifted a clothing item since like what, forever? I think I swindled a pair of cheapo earrings somewhere many, many years ago. But I do have to touch whatever it is I'm buying. It has to be love at first try too.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Marcel is rather attractive. I only own enough clothing for 2.5 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He indeed is.
      And I bet you can make anything work with that orange apron/thingy they give you at work....

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    4 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    3 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.