Go back in time

Show more

"Habit"


Remember that Drag Isn't Dangerous telethon a few weeks back? Well, they did very well and @zeemachine was there:

I filmed two performances for the Drag Isn't Dangerous telethon on 5/7/2023 and and left it up to them to choose one. This wasn't the video that ended up being aired but I think this might be my favorite song of mine to perform and I was so happy with how it came out that I wanted to share it with you all regardless. 

I like his sound. It's new but retro at the same time. Is he a tenor? I wish I had Upton knowledge of music. But the thing is that he also reminds me of a guy I dated a long, long time ago. Doesn't he give you late 80's trade vibe? He does to me. And the face and the body reminds me of that guy who was my boyfriend for about two years: he was slightly dangerous and very, very into kissing me in the rain. His name does not matter now (I wonder where he is, though) but the memory stays. It always happens with those bad boys in your life, right? The dickmatizing does not end when they exit the stage.

He spoiled me by treating me to moonlight picnics, motorcycle rides in the countryside  and swimming matches where the winner got to kiss the loser wherever he wanted. He was fairer than Zee (born Joe Bissel), but he had the same air: all bragadoccio and swagger, with a mohawk and a mustache that did not quit (I have a thing for men in mustaches, natch) and a compact, solid body that felt like the proverbial brick house. So yeah, there's that.

And here's @zeemachine, giving us 'Habit'. One of those hard to break ones.

Happy pre-Pride!

XOXO

@zeemachine

Yes, he could. Repeatedly.

@zeemachine
@zeemachine
And twice on weekends...

Oh, you wanna buy some gay shit? Ask no more.






Comments

  1. Anonymous5/31/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I do like his sound and you have to listen twice, because the first time you’re just looking at him. I’ll take your leftovers 😎.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes, I did the same.
      And I really like his sound! And who's talking about leftovers? You know I'd invite you for the main course...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He's adorable.
      Man, does he ever look like my ex...!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Interesting, but why do so many men feel they need to use falsetto? I really do love a sexy baritone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think doing a falsetto is not easy.
      It kind of shows their range? Smokey Robinson made a career out of it. Not to mention Jimmy Summerville. Or the Bee Gees?
      And I do love me a sexy baritone too.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I like his sound. I'd say tenor...but upton is way better at this than I. XOXO
    P.S. Donate. But also support your local Drag performers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found his sound very interesting. He's been sneaking up in my suggestions for a hot second.
      And you are right, donating is good but it is better to tip our local Drag performers. I keep a roll of one dollar bills at hand in my crossbody.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I like the song, and agree it's new retro.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?
      I have been hearing that 80's-like sound a lot this year. I like it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I'd go dancing with him. He's a baritone, but with a great falsetto and in touch with his head voice which gives the impression that he's a tenor. That falsetto... rocks. As does this song. Very fun. Thanks for sharing this, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!
      Ooohh that's what I wanted to know. I love it when you talk music. And I also like the song. It sounds like nothing on the radio, which is good in my book!

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Now there is something to like....a sound like other people don't have right now. Music like that attracts me, and I hope he remains small and obscure...they make the best artists. Bad boys are bad. I dated one years ago...I don't wonder where he is...I jailed his ass. I'm sure that put a damper on his life and a few flies in his ointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      It's so refreshing to hear something that is NOT on the radio! And hopefully he'll stay unique while getting some recognition. I'm following him on YouTube (it's always encouraging and they get the money from the plays).
      And bad boys ARE bad and oh so very good. Oh yeah.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    1 hour ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    3 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.