Go back in time

Show more

Transpainter


 I came to find Rae Senarighi (a.k.a @transpainter) through my friend James. You see, James got this BEAUTIFUL flag and I just needed to know where he had gotten it. He said he'd gotten it from Rae and that if I wanted one, all I had to do was go to https://transpainter.com/insta so I did that.  Oh, boy. I got myself into some debt there. No, I did not get the flag, after all. Last week I discovered that I had a new Pride flag that I had never used, tucked away with a Nirvana t-shirt and a pair of Vans that I got last summer and never wore. 





What I did, though, was to buy these two designs (a mug and a t-shirt) because I thought they were lovely. The Tans is Divine mug is going to my office. The Future is Queer t-shirt I'm gonna wear probably for Pride. 





These two were my second option. I think I'll eventually get the 'You Are Worth of Your Dreams design on a t-shirt. I like message t-shirts. I guess it's a remnant of my penchant for message t-shirts during the aughts. 




This is my mug!!


I think this would be cool for a hoodie. Next winter, I guess. So have you got your Pride swag yet? Head to @transpainter and treat yourself to something Queer and beautiful. 



Now, this one. This one I want in a tote (I did not see one with it, alas) or a t-shirt. I think it would be even more direct were I a woman, but I think that I can be a supporter of bodily autonomy even tough I do not have a womb. 



... and last but not least...


Always remember to vote BLUE no matter the fuck WHO.

XOXO

P.S. If you are part of a company/group who invites speakers, ask for @transpainter. He can give you a talk or paint a mural for you.



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know right?
      That may be my next t-shirt and maybe a hoodie. We need to get the message OUT!

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. You know I'm in. I may actually like to order several mugs and give them to friends on the day on Pride. You know anything with gay and flowers, and I'm in. He reminds me so much of a guy I one had a sexual picadillo with !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      Love that idea!!! And you are like me: gay and flowers and I'm in (have you seen my header? LOL) And he reminds ME of a man who used to work for a nonprofit that one afternoon literally wore me out.
      Those types with glasses and nice smiles are DANGEROUS.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Beautiful artwork but WOW, those portraits he did on the video -- AMAZING! And in only 45 minutes! The Netflix series looks damn good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT??
      The talent! I love his concepts and the way he uses color. I am hunting that Netflix series as I type.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I love the art as much as I love the messages!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I love the colours! for me life should have all the coloiurs of the universe, and what a pity LGBT+flag dismissed colours like grey and others

      Delete
    2. Absolutely.
      I think the billboards are fantastic, too. I think I'm going to get a hoodie and maybe a poster. I love the flags, too.
      And @Xersex, the inclusive gay flag has gray!

      XOXO

      Delete
    3. colours: the more the merrier!

      Delete
  5. That Netflix video made me smile the biggest smile that I have done in years. Now I have to go the site and do some shopping. Wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww
      I know, right?? Their surprise was absolutely touching. And let us know if you get a t-shirt or a mug! They are soooo pretty!
      Hey, maybe a poster for your place???

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Fantastic! I do love me some Jazz...we watched the series all the time.My favorite line from the clip regarding using trans people in films/tv: "The story line has nothing to do with their life." THAT's inclusion. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love her!
      She is such a role model. And that's true of any LGBTQ character: the story line does not have to be about their being LGBTQ: that's just one part of who they are!

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. We had an opportunity to purchase a Denny Dent painting once. A single eye - airbrushed. I couldn't afford the $400 at the time! Can't imagine what it would be worth today. He painted to music. Watched as he created a Jimmy Hendrix portrait at a fundraiser in the time it took to play a single record --- upside down! (Go here to see a photo of him with the portrait: https://www.deseret.com/2010/7/16/20128318/king-of-rock-n-roll-painting-gets-own-exhibit) He was amazing!

      Delete
  7. Anonymous5/08/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Damn this work is beautiful. The video actually brought tears of joy (I get very emotional in my old age)! Such talent!

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bae!
      It's such a great video. I watched and I knew I had to post it. And his merch is fabulous.
      Old age my ass.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. what a pleasure folloing them on IG too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    10 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    3 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.