Go back in time

Show more

Fanny Pack


Oh, bottoming. Not everybody does it but many people like it. And nobody talks about it. Why is that?? You cannot swing a cat without hitting men declaring they are TotalTops© for everybody to hear. But bottoms? Apparently nobody is a bottom because nobody talks about bottoming. But the truth is, without bottoms there's no tops, honey.

And in order to bottom,  there's some things that need to be done. Because even though having anal is not in every gay man's repertory, it's something that deserves discussion. There's a certain reticence to talk about something as normal (and common) as getting prepared to have sex (no pizza, some water, etc...) and sometimes not even men who have been in a relationship for awhile talk about it. People just seem forget what it takes to bottom.

So I'm here to talk about it. What better time to talk about bottoming than during Pride week? And when I said I'm gonna talk about it, I meant having @TheBottom'sDigest (a.k.a. Alex Hall) talk about the seven essentials a bottom would need for Pride:

  • Lube: never leave home without it. I'd rather leave my underwear home.
  • A small douche: it can save your date. Trust me on this one.
  • Condoms: because yes. No matter if you're on PreP. Nothing beats a condom when it comes to impromptu sex with a beautiful stranger. Madonna has talked about this.
  • A small toy: Jimmy asked me about my fav dildo. I told him I swear by my Aneros. Go google it.
  • Supplements: Fiber is your best friend, no matter what position you're playing. Really. Especially when you're eating out.
  • Liquid IV packet: Lifesaving for those who drink. Or not. Pride can be dehydrating. 
  • Aquaphor: Oh, you don't even know how useful this can be. 

And if you wanna know more -yes, even TotalTops© need to know about how bottoming works-, just follow @TheBottom'sDigest. I promise you'll learn a lot. From cooking delicious meals that are good for your (and his) tummy (and diet) to tricks that'll make you a better Bottom. Or Top. Because a good Top KNOWS how -and when- to Top, hunny. And it takes more than a hard dick to do that.


Happy Pride!

XOXO




P.S. Pride suggestion for today:



Comments

  1. Sorry, that's not on my menu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops!
      I didn't know you never top. My bad.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Friends ask me where me fanny pack is during Pride. I give them the Anna Wintour look and say- " I don't do fanny packs." No, my method has been spit and stick!!!!

    And I like to top and feel a tight bottom, but let's face it, with my ass, a men like it...so I have no problem bottoming. Not to be too TMI, but Warbucks said it drive him wild to see him entering me between the two tight cakes.

    Six,- "I don't suppose you have anything in your little black bag for me do you?" Dorothy Gale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Between us, I don't do fanny packs either.
      And now I'm gonna be thinking about Warbucks saying that... darn! LOL

      Hahahaha oh the little back bag...

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I still haven't seen Ammonite -- I've got to get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra!
      How could you? I've been recommending it for AGES!
      LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Now this is what I call a Public Service Announcement!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      There's always ways to serve the public... LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Anonymous6/02/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I guess the best way to be a better top is to be a bottom ally. The magic doesn’t just happen, there’s more to prep than PREP. Spur of the moment can be fun, but know that it can get messy. After all, you have to realize that the hole that is giving you all that pleasure, has a primary purpose.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anal has never been in my repertoire. Well, except for my first wife who loved it and would ask for it. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go.
      I think it's important that everyone be aware of how it works. It may come handy!

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Top? Bottom? There is also a mouth for kissing and giving blowjobs. There is also the tongue to savor the taste of saliva, skin, precum, sperm. There is also the stomach to house cum, making it a DNA bank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha True!
      But even when giving head there's a top an a bottom sometimes... Some men like when other men give THEM head. Some men only like giving head. It's all a matter how how you like to play, Xersex...

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. I'm orally so versatile ...

      Delete
    3. That's hot.
      I'm sure you enjoy yourself (and your partner) thoroughly.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Odd, how there is so much shame re: being a bottom - yet bottoms outnumber tops at least three to one - Minnesota? Land of 10,000 Lakes? More like 1,000,000 Bottoms! I like being a vers bottom. I switch it up when inspired, but mostly I like my ass worked. It has taken me a long while to get comfortable with all the prep and thought that goes into being a ready bottom - but I have my act down now. I even keep in mind the food I eat if I plan to be active. :) Prep - it's more than just a pill, baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Le falta calle - [image: Gustavo Petro lanza pullas en su discurso de balcón este lunes 1 de mayo] [image: Ministro del gabinete del presidente Petro se atrevió a...
    9 hours ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    3 days ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    3 weeks ago
  • Llorad, llorad, valientes. Un texto de Irene Vallejo. - *El duelo hay que edificarlo sin prisa, con ritmos arquitectónicos*. Más y más, mes a mes. No es una enfermedad de la que curarse lo antes posible, sino ...
    3 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.