Go back in time

Show more

ORVILLE PECK is good at EVERYTHING.


I love me some Orville Peck. I want him to rail me against a wall behind a Rite Aid in Minnesota at two in the morning on a Thursday. I know, eerily specific, but hey, you are already here so let's go. I also love men who are absolutely unafraid of doing anything that may appear to be feminine or 'gay'. THAT is a man. The rest are just mice.

The unbearable fragility of the hyper masculine is something that never ceases to amaze me. I have seen the most Macho/Masculine/Manly men do the gayest shit ever and all I want to do is kiss them (and grab their dicks to see if they're hard). Seriously. Toxic masculinity has certainly fucked up with more than one male brain. There's nothing that screams self-assurance louder than doing something that you have no idea how it works and that screams 'cast against type'. Something like what Orville is doing here: did you ever picture him doing Trixie's (or anybody else's) makeup?? He does it because he sees it as a challenge: something that he feels he can be good at doing (self-efficacy at its best). More Masc4Masc idiots should try it. It'd be good for their souls. And for their Grindr profiles.

Would I ask every man I know to get in a corset and sing Carmen's Habanera aria? No. But nothing spells 'insecurity' as not doing something because it's too 'gay' or too 'feminine' while screaming they are 'real men'.  Real men (gay or straight) are not afraid of things that are unfamiliar to them or that are considered 'not masculine' because they have never -ever- given those things a second thought. Their notion of being a man is not tied to the perception that others have of them. To them, appearing 'weak' does not correlate to femininity, but many a hypermasculine man sees anything that is socially deemed 'feminine' as gay and therefore weak. And you know that most of those macho men out there fear appearing weak. Just ask any Repug. Brian Sims was juts rocking some red dress in some Pride event. He could fuck me while wearing that dress any time, because the dress does nothing to make him less hot or less of a man. The essence of being a man is... being a man.

Also, every time Orville says he's a M.U.A (Mwaah! in Orvillespeak) I want to do bad things to him. Which does not come as a surprise.

XOXO

P.S. This was a truly undervalued series. I love they did a wrap up movie. If you have HBO, watch it.


Happy Pride!


Comments

  1. Big says,
    So what's not masculine about doing someone's makeup for them? Maybe I spent too much time in the theatre to understand the fear?
    Plus, how did I miss that series? Now I have to go see if I can get it on demand. 😁
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you have no idea the fears some men have of anything related to anything 'girly'. It's almost pathological.
      And you have GOT to watch Looking. So good. I was bummed when they didn't renew it. At least they did that movie...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/14/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    They are having too much fun. Add a little tequila and this could have gone south real fast. For someone who I don’t think has much experience with makeup (he does wear a mask most of the time) I think he does a pretty good job. He has the touches of flamboyance that I think are necessary. So he gave Trixie too much forehead, oh well, it happens.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      They are! They are friends and it shows: they have collaborated in some songs that are very cool. And he did a great job! And I cackled at the too much forehead too!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. here you can see on my blog how much I love romance, so I love the video #2.
    # video 1: how much maquillage work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do!
      You have posted the cutest videos.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Cute. Orville has a nice voice, I worry he might wear out his stay by not showing his face. I have seen pics of him pre-Orville and he's nice to look at, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like his voice.
      And his fans know about the mask. It's gotten much simpler with time. As he says, it was a full-on process at the beginning. And I have seen him without the mask and without clothes and he's VERY nice to look at. Maybe one day I'll post the pics here.
      But I like the mystery...

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Oh honey...I saw those too. He has a rather nice and prudy cock!!!!

      Delete
  5. And for some reason I still cannot get into Orville Peck!!!! After those that are fans of his, it's a shame that bifold album cover didn't have a pop-up cock! I will say he did a great job on Trixie's makeup for never doing makeup before. It's even reminiscent of what you would do. And yes I agree with masculine men. A real masculine man shouldn't be afraid of anything, include wearing heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say the makeup was done as if Trixie would do it herself.

      Delete
    2. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      OMG the SHADE of it all! Gurrrlll...
      And I do want that album! And I'd prefer his cock, ifyouknowwhatImean.
      I agree a real man is not afraid of anything. Let alone a pair of stilettos.

      But he did a great job on Trixie. Her make up is sooo distinctive!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I want to live in a world where everyone can act like they choose and there are no judgements.
    I think it's called "Live and let live."
    xoxo
    Orville, from what I can see and hear, is sexy as fuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.
      It's just that people are so centered on OTHER people's lives that they cannot live their own.
      Also, Orville.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I must come back and watch that video when I have a half hour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you should!
      It's fun and it's interesting and it'll make you a fan.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Please come to Minnesota, hon. I want to see you get rammed like a cum dumpster behind our local Walgreens. Yes... I am a supportive sister. I will have the wet wipes handy. And yes, agree about Orville. He can keep his fringe on and use me like a urinal at Denny's in Chicago. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha
      Oh, I've heard Minnesota has its moments. I'd try on Orville anywhere, TBH. I've never been to Minneapolis, though, only to the Northwest part of the state. A friend has a cabin there.
      And I love how caring you are. Wet wipes! They're a blessing.
      And now I'm thinking about Orville with only that fringe on...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    10 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    3 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.