Go back in time

Show more

Dean and Jonathan go Dutch.


Really, I could have listened to their stories the whole video. Adorable! This could be Relationship Goals, I'm telling you. The way they talk about each other? Verklempt, I was left. And their house? Well, that's the reason for this video and it's fab. I started watching to see what they've done to the house and ended up being totally won over by their banter and their stories. Jonathan seems to be the quiet one but when Dean proudly describes what he has built for the house I kinda melt. Goals!

I think the house is super charming and you would not believe how charming it is just by looking at it from the outside. Their collections make an appearance and their handicraft too. That living room! Another standout is the sunroom. Love the way they have made it another usable, beautiful room in the house. And Neptune! Also, that tea room? I wanna go have tea with them. Is their aesthetic minimalist? No. Is it awesome? Yes. 

I like it when people put their seal in their places and literally DGAF about what others could think. Is this house Architectural Digest ready? Probably not. Is it super charming and fab? Yes. And that's what counts in my blog. So here we are. 

I loved their idea of how to make a home, too. Because it does not matter how our house looks to others, whether we rehabbed it or not. It matters how it looks to us. Also, their backyard is fab. And the chicken coop?

XoXo 


Comments

  1. A charming couple and you're right -- those stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable!
      And I could listen to their stories for hours.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    OMG. Dark. It's so ***dark*** in there. I'd be depressed as hell. LOL. Beautiful gardens, though, and the chicken coop is a hoot. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      They do have tons of windows. The thing is that they like rich, saturated colors and do like their collections. The gardens are awesome! I'm glad they torn down the garage. And chicken coop? Love.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Anonymous8/10/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    What an adorable couple, and they complement each other beautifully. I envy Jonathan’s skills. When I saw that the video was about an hour long, I thought it would drag, but the stories they tell are enthralling.

    The gardens are beautiful and they’re not afraid to get their hands dirty. They are rightfully proud of their home. And they bought the house next door for a gue$t hou$e!

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're goals. Literally.
      And Jonathan is a stealthy charmer. And good with his hands!
      The gardens are total inspo, for real. And yes, they were saying they have a lot of rooms to decorate!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Oh, dear... I can't with these gays. Wow. I would be uncomfortable eating a meal at their house. What a lot of effort and expense. Nope. So not 'me'. Good for them, though. It makes them happy? It would cramp my spirit - but it's a big world and to each their own. Seriously? All that maintaining! Where's life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      They've been collecting objects forever. And it's two gays, so you can imagine. I think they are very happy living there and that shows.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. That's the one thing that bugs me about some people when they buy a house, especially people with the money, getting the house architectural digest ready. Are you trying to make other people happy and envious of your house or are you happy with the house??? If it's the prior answer then you'll never be happy in your home.

    Meanwhile is this house me? No...too conservative and heavy...but. It is well done and stunning style. I'd want to explore everything. I loved the dinning room best. And that Neptune would have to GO! But I adored the grounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely.
      But this guys are totally living (and decorating their house) for themselves. That house makes them happy and it shows. I love how proud they are of it. And how they make things for each other!!!

      And same. Is this house for me? Nope. But they've done a great job. And I knew you'd have something to say about that Neptune! LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Color! Wonderful color: deep reds and greens, a little too much clutter for me, but at least they understand the richness of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I do love the sunroom, though. That color is beautiful!
      And you know that what for someone is clutter, for someone else is a 'collection'.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    15 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    4 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.