Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Oliver...


Ok, so I have a new wellness guru. His name is @olversjostrom and he's a darling. We meet almost every day and we always do something different. Well, that's now that may change a little next month when my schedule changes, but I'll still see him often. 

I am apparently allergic to gym situations, so YouTube has become my source of fitness gurus. I found Oliver by accident, but I've been following him for about six months now and he's proven to be of big help. My 'bad' cholesterol is looking very good and I even feel my arms are slightly toned. Yay me.






Dave has been posting about his exercise routine, so I thought I'd share mine because of course I did. As you may know, I don't do weights because they scare me (I've done dumbbells and kettlebells, though) so my routine is usually HIIT or plain cardio (good to keep my bad cholesterol low and to keep me limber, natch) because I need to sweat. And Oliver does make me sweat, babes. 




If you are thinking about starting a routine, he's got many to choose from: fifteen minutes, twenty minutes, thirty minutes, fifty minutes (!!) and all kinds of exercises with hand weights and low impact ones for beginners. I usually do the warm-up and either fifteen or twenty minutes (depending on my time) and then in alternate days I do some walk-run interval around my 'hood. That changes a little in winter, because if I'm snowed in I usually just do the thirty minute routine to get my green circle and call it a day. 

Oliver is quite the morsel, but he's also quite helpful. You should check out the goodies in his website, which include some yummy recipes and a handy calendar to keep you in shape beyond the summer season. Because you never know when you're gonna need that body, right? 

XOXO

P.S. An exercise routine is actually good. Now, if I could only look like Bruce...





Comments

  1. Big says,
    Ah, to be able to do those things without doing more damage to what muscle is left. Yep, that's what exercise does to me. The best I can do is range-of-motion stuff. I shall allow you to do my share. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh but that is exercise.
      And you have the pool, no? I'd like to swim every day. Naked.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8/09/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    That really seems like a doable routine, even if you break it up into a couple of sessions. Or, as you said, look through his catalog and pick something that you can do. All activity is good activity, as they say in WW.

    And on down days you could just watch him workout 🤤

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is.
      He's got several, some longer, some shorter. I do a shorter one when I have to leave early for work.
      And he is nice to look at, which does not hurt.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Good for You! I use Fit Gent as my online trainer and I hate to tell you, but my guy's hotter than yours. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MViaIlCfsHg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, he is hot. Bet you'd enjoy to hit that shoulder to waist to hip ratio.
      I'm almost tempted to get some bands. But he is more your style. I like Oliver. He seems to be a very corruptible good boy. And I can work out without having any extra toys.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I need to lose weight, but I have trouble swinging my legs out of bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh
      But what matters is what you're doing in bed. That's another way to burn calories, dearheart...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. My exercise regime consists of two things. Sex. And lifting my gin and tonic repeatedly from the table to my lips.

    Mind you, I work with this African-American guy who is built and ripped like a brick shithouse. He is starting up his own personal training and asked me if I wouldn't mind if he were my trainer. Apparently he needs so many clients before he can actually join as a personal trainer. I said honey look at you and then look at me. I told him he would kill me .. he's a beast. But he did give me a good compliment. He told me I look like I'm in very good shape considering I don't have a huge workout routine. He told me I would get results quick and would end up being a big beefy gym bunny. No thank you I like my body the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOOO
      Hey, you are burning calories and exercising that arm...
      And I bet the trainer is right. But I think you are correct. Your body is fine the way it is... Many of your admirers have vouched for it...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. SUPER FUN. I see why you get into this. I love this type of work out. It's sort of a less complicated version of Zumba. Anything with movement and music... sign me up. Thanks for sharing this. I need to add more cardio. Someone took a photo of me the other day at the prairie and my chest looks like two fried eggs hanging on a nail. Talk about a wake up call. Not sure if I can turn it around, but... effort - not outcome. (Let's hope there's some outcome...) Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG he is super fun!
      That's what I like best about his workouts. It doesn't really feel like a ton of work (but it is! LOL). And adding cardio is always good. I do it because my doctor said I had to SWEAT (I'd rather do sexytimes, but hey). I like that Oliver does pushups and a ton of core, too.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    17 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    4 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.