Go back in time

Show more

ROTTING IN THE SUN


Chilean filmmaker Sebastián Silva and celebrity influencer Jordan Firstman turn the camera on themselves in the hilarious Sundance hit ROTTING IN THE SUN, a refreshingly audacious meta-comedy skewering the business of filmmaking and our self-obsessed culture.
@rottinginthesun

Oh, hunty. 
I think I need to see this! I'm sure it's much more than the 30 dicks.

XOXO

P.S. @jordanfirstman is quite the morsel... and the thing is, I know men JUST like him...


Oh, of course he could.


Bad boys, bad boys...


Come hither...


Here, kitty, kitty...


The boy is ok. That's Pedro AlmodĂłvar.


Cleans up well.


Oh, you just know he's trouble.



This gives BDE.





Comments

  1. ypu can bet I follow him on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      He's worth a follow, that's for sure.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    OK, that looks like fun! it shall be on my watch list. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd like it!
      There's shenanigans in a clothing-optional beach, so....

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9/14/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    This will be a fun romp ! I’ll have to watch for it.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍đź’‹‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!
      It's very different, too. It looks like they had a blast making it, too.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes.
      I think it's a cool approach to filmmaking. And the men are very attractive in an understated kind of way...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I looked at the trailer of it from your video, and it looks rather fun but knowing me I have to be in a certain mood to be able to watch it. It looks very hyper and jumpy. Perhaps after a couple of drinks. This is what I call one of my drinking movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, what?
      Drinking Movies? With cocktails? Can I drop in??

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I'm not sure what it's about, but it looks quirky and interesting.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha
      I know, right? It's very Meta, very today. It is interesting.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • MI "REACTION" AL "MEET THE QUEENS" : DRAGRACE SPAIN 6 - Ahora que me he vuelto un poco forofo del Instagram (al principio no le veĂ­a la gracia pero ahora que ya tengo al algoritmo trabajando a mi favor puedo ...
    1 week ago
  • Contradicciones - Quise escribir sobre la muerte de Gloria Steinem, pero otro obituario, en menos de una semana, da demasiada grima. Siguiendo el ejemplo de quien fuera...
    3 weeks ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneciĂł lloviendo. La casa todavĂ­a estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sĂłlo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzĂł a cantar en la...
    2 months ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla VacĂ­a] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitaciĂłn de Cepeda a dialoga...
    3 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podrĂ­a decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.