Go back in time

Show more

Are you gonna be a Trixie?


Ok, so how would you feel if you go out for Halloween and you see a dozen people dressed as... you? Here's @TrixieMattel to tell you how that feels and give us her ranking of the best and worst Trixie makeups for Halloween?

Ready? Go!

XOXO

P.S. I have been a sailor before! Who/what are YOU gonna be this Halloween?


The BUTTONS! This is the front of the pants. It usually took me about five minutes (if I did not have dinner) to get buttoned into these pants. I have no idea how Dave did it. But they make your tummy and hips look FANTASTIC.


This is the back of the pants. Notice it looks like a corset because it aligns perfectly with your lower back. Your position is ramrod straight when wearing these pants, hunny.


I love this uniform. I bought it in an army supply store and both the top and the bottom fit me like they were made for me. The inseam of the pants is JUST right. The length of the sleeves fit perfectly. I feel kind of privileged wearing this uniform. Bet the man who owned it (or the men, because the top was bought separately and so was the hat) looked fab.

Comments

  1. Wow, sailors had to work really hard to get it out of their pants! I wonder if that was deliberately worked into the design?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea!
      But I imagine that they had to put those on and take them off regularly so... practice makes perfect??

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    Those pants would really be a problem if one had to hit the head in a hurry.
    Have no idea what I might do for a costume --- if at all. It's just not my thing, you know?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes.
      And I wore this as a costume, but it's literally a uniform. I think I'd like to do a nurse in scrubs or something like that? But this was fun.
      When in doubt, wear horns and just say you're a horny devil?

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Actually, you need to use both hands for full frontal. Lazy guys will only do one side, depending upon which way they dress. And the reveal should happen in less than 20 seconds. It does take practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fans self*
      Dave, I'm going to need a demo?

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. love your uniform and ther huge wig of Trixie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!
      And her wigs are fabulous!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10/26/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Those were some fantastic Trixies!

    I would love to see you in that uniform. More importantly I’d love to help you out of that uniform. And there’s a back entrance? 😜

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG people are SO creative!
      And that uniform is quite the sight. I wore it to work and was getting some looks LMAOOO
      And there is not a back entrance, but once you get rid of the buttons on the front it's a free fall..

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Trixie is joy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?
      So much fun. And some of the makeup creations are fantastic.


      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    12 hours ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    2 days ago
  • Revolución en marchas - [image: Venezuela: Dos marchas pacíficas, ¿y todo sigue igual? – SurySur] En enero de 2001 un capricho de Hugo Chávez propició la inauguración de las m...
    5 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.