Go back in time

Show more

Jellyfish


This kind of reminded me when I was about fifteen and met the most gorgeous man while sunbathing right across from my aunt's house. My aunt used to live literally across the street from the beach (there is a road that goes behind her house now, natch) and we used to literally live on that beach when summer came.

One day I was alone at the beach and this man just happened to strike a conversation with me (I was about sixteen, going on seventeen and kinda cute, with a penchant for tiny speedos and cropped tops, so probably justified). He placed his beach towel about ten feet from mine and proceeded to flirt with me full speed. I could see how much he liked what he was doing because his bathing suit was barely able to contain him. There was a lot of him to admire.

No, he did not rock my boat. It was literally all flirting. I was called for lunch and I left him there, in his straining trunks. He asked me if I was going to be at the beach the next day. I said yes, but we ended up going to the movies so I never saw him again. Pity. I liked his trunks.

So yeah. In honor of the end of summer, here's this short.

Happy viewing!

XOXO

Comments

  1. I won't go into it, but the beaches, and state park lake where I would suntan gave me some great memories also. I think only something came of one episode once, but most of them were good doses of flirting and cruising. I recall one guy even being so blatant, he even asked if he could see it. I didn't, how did I know if it was an undercover ranger or cop? But I recall leaving those time with a raging hard on and blue balls. I must have been mid to late teens then. In my 20's that all changed and then I didn't care and throw caution.

    Oh the stories this post reminds me of...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Oh, Mads. We can imagine! And flirting and cruising can be as hot as getting it on in the bushes!
      And you may have to start writing that Memoir soon...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10/04/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    That is one funny video. Glad it all works out in the end.

    Too bad you weren’t able to get a closer look at what he was offering. His loss. I really miss our trips to the Dunes. Those are some great memories. 😘

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video was a hoot.
      When he goes to the pool party? LOL
      And trust me, what he got he showcased. It was outstanding.
      And yes! The Dunes!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. What a shame you never saw him again. How old was he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes.
      And he was probably in his early twenties. Bigger dude, I still remember how he looked...

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I never lived near a beach, or state park, and vacations were usually spent with my grandparents. What an uneventful youth I lived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Oh, I bet that if you make an effort, some stories will come to mind...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. LOL. No such fun things happened to me. And during my military days, me and a buddy used to spend Summer weekends in San Diego sleeping on the beach. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      Oh, I had some very Close Encounters of the Third Kind with men during my teens. And sleeping on the beach sounds AWESOME.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful musical tribute to the jellyfish, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    2 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    3 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.