Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Astrazero...


So, what if I told you that taking that Art Appreciation 101 class in college was not in vain? Because that way you'd be more than willing to enjoy what @astrazero has to offer. You saw a sample of his art this last Thanksgiving, here in this blog thingy and some of you (Xersex, the dear) gave me inspiration to make this post. 



Astra Zero ( born Dustin Nicholls ) is a queer Canadian alternative visual artist, designer, illustrator, video editor, creative director & songwriter. His work fluctuates from a gothic macabre style & spooky cute themed visuals to his more popular sexually charged style of gay themed monsters , Historical revamps & pop culture artwork with a dark twist.

Starting off as a mainly 2D Artist with drawing & painting, His work has evolved to incorporate more mediums & styles into his workflow, from 3D rendered work & digital painting to animation, photo / video editing & graphic design.


Oh, the Adam and Steve one? I want it. @astrazero has a store on Insta that you can visit.










Now, if Professor McDonnell would have used THESE as the blueprint for her class, I'm sure I would have payed much, much more attention to her lectures...




UNF!


This one, though... DAMN!


 So, if you feel inspired, go buy some books @astrazero's store, enjoy his free phone wallpapers (I am using one right now!) or just follow him on Ista. Go ahead, I support you...


XOXO

Comments

  1. Anonymous11/27/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I’m totally amazed by individuals with artistic skills; be it drawing/painting, music, literature, and even bloggers. Being able to translate your feelings to a medium for the ages to enjoy is truly a gift.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!
      I love how the process seems to be so... natural? for some people. Always in awe.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Adam and Steve!! Love it. And love the hot nekkid ginger, too!
    I love the whimsy and eroticism and semi-unspoken protest of them all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      He went all-subversive with this series. Love to see it. And the ginger? Yum.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Interesting, I'm so glad he uses the occasional Ginger to brighten things up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he does.
      He also paints MOC, I just did not include any here.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. just a single comment: the #1 pic reminds me of The Last Judgment of Michelangelo (a gay artist!!!) but here the work is more sweet and less tragic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!
      Love that connection. The painting he reimagined is The Departure of Witches, by Falero.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Some absolutely beautiful work. I'm always amazed when people can bring out the erotic within a simple scene without it being overt. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      It's sensuous, sensual, sexy and not even completely explicit.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I like his Fallen Angel even better than the original by Cabanel! So sultry and brooding. Looks more than a bit like Adam Lambert, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??????
      He made him dark-haired and it works! And now that you say Adam Lambert....

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I like some of this collection., as it feels very Pre-Raphaelite in technique to me, which I LOVE!!!!

    I also noticed some very thick and juicy uncut cocks hanging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG same!
      That's the feeling I get, too. It's a very sensual, almost plush technique. And I certainly notice the juicy cocks. Yes.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Such a classic look. I don't find it sexual. It's just art. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it totally classic?
      It gave me Greatest Painters in one swift stroke.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    3 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    3 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.