Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Locktober....


I have talked about this with Huntley. He used to follow somebody who had a Tumblr, maybe? and he chronicled his wearing a cage. I was fascinated. Say what you may, but I think chastity devices are like the secret agents of the bedroom, working their magic to spice up sexual relationships and bring partners closer together. Picture this: one partner gets to wear the device, while the other holds the key like a master spy. It's all about trust, communication, and a big dash of adventure. In the world of Dominant/submissive relationships, chastity devices play a starring role. The submissive partner proudly wears the device, knowing that their dominant partner is in control (like Huntley's blogger or Amp or Mr. Kristofer). This dynamic requires a whole lot of trust and openness, leading to a level of intimacy that's off the charts. It's like a secret language that only you and your significant other(s) can understand. I can see the lure.

But wait, there's more! I think that the bonus is that wearing a chastity device can actually take the pressure off the sexual relationship. It's like a weight lifted off your shoulders, allowing you to fully enjoy the pleasures of sex without any expectations (I think some men should learn more about this, for real the pressure of the phallus is heavy). It's all about letting go and going with the flow. And here's the really exciting part: chastity devices can unlock a world of creativity and adventure in the bedroom. When certain activities are off-limits, it forces people to explore new territories and try out new things. It's like a treasure hunt for pleasure, with surprises around every corner.

Of course, it's important to remember that the use of chastity devices should always be consensual. Duh. All parties involved should have a clear understanding of boundaries and communicate openly about their desires and limits. Trust is the name of the game here. So, if you're looking to take your relationship to the next level (or you'd like to try this while going solo...), consider the secret agent of pleasure, the chastity device. Apparently, t's a journey full of trust, communication, and exciting surprises. 

So what would you hold, Constant Reader? The cage... or the key?

XOXO

Comments

  1. I am very direct and I am not at all interested in the BDSM world. Not even in these little toys. If someone is different (and sex toys are very different and very popular) and has fun, he is free to use them. But I don't think the cage is good for the cock, if only for reasons of cleanliness and hygiene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big says,
    For me, that's a Nope. Here's my scenario: The nighttime boners? Probably get used to the issue. Taking a piss? That too, I expect could be easily dealt with by the looks of the more modern one he showed. The hornies? At some point the body should overcome that. Overcome. Get it? But, now imagine.... You're on your way home from the store because you needed --- oh, let's say a cucumber for the dinner salad. Some schmuck runs the red light and you're hauled off to the ER where they whisk you off to surgery to find...a cock cage that needs to be cut off before they can treat you. You wake in recovery and the entire hospital staff is smirking and laughing and joking about the guy in 1204 West who had his dick locked up by his spouse/partner/significant other. LOL.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i would hold the cage simply because that takes a lot of pressure off me and transfers it to the key holder who I have to trust explicitly just to get started. that trust would extend throughout the chastity period and probably beyond. they beyond is that period when the key holder released me from my cage and all that trust that has built up becomes a real part of our future relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, it's about trust, and if you can't trust it's better to get out of a shitty relationship then wear a chastity belt, unless of course you're into kink, then trust should even be used in the conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/28/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Wow that’s some memory! It was Shannon Boh, first on blogger I believe under AussieSpaceAndTimeTraveler, then he created his own site, because, you know, Google. I see he has a Twitter and Instagram, but they are both locked down.

    This is something to try but I think I would find it very difficult to commit to for any length of time. Like you said, it would probably open up a lot more opportunities for creativity in a relationship.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well there's no way I could do the cage I can tell you that. I'm usually so horny and my libido so high there's no way I can have my cock caged and not touching myself for a whole month. Or having no sexual romps or group j/o's Nope .I guess I have to be the key holder. I have a friend who wears a cage, and he does it purposely so he's not touching himself or jacking off ever. The only time he seems to take it off eventually is when he have sex. I couldn't do it. Not to mention I think it would be very uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be neither .... FREE THE COCK!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Bob. Neither. It's barbaric and silly. Such a waste of erections and bodily fluids. Also... ick. I don't find it sexy. I see pics of people in cages or come upon their profiles. It's an auto-block for me. No. Just... no.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    21 hours ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    3 days ago
  • Revolución en marchas - [image: Venezuela: Dos marchas pacíficas, ¿y todo sigue igual? – SurySur] En enero de 2001 un capricho de Hugo Chávez propició la inauguración de las m...
    5 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.