Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Pedro...


I have the impression that Pedro Pascal should be really good in bed. And I say this not only because I would love for him to fuck me into next week, but because apparently, he's got a sense of humor. And as Bjork says in Venus as a Boy:
His wicked sense of humor
Suggests exciting sex
His fingers, they focus on her and touches
He's Venus as a boy

I like Venus as a Boy. I find him interesting and sexy and attractive and smart and quirky. What's not to like? The thing is that I usually go for men with tons of personality, even if they, themselves cannot see it. Men who are their own person and project what I call 'quiet masculinity'. They're not overwhelming, or loud, they're not especially young and hot or incredibly attractive, but when they talk to you, they look you in the eye and you can feel that, honey. Some men do not need to go all alpha on your ass for you to know who they are. Men who are in touch with themselves and with the people around them. Men who have an easy laugh and do not take themselves too seriously. Men who seem to be emotionally available. Men who are secure enough to be ridiculous because they know they are just gaining on the sex appeal front.

That's what Pedro projects. I have seen him in many things but what I like best is his role in The Last of Us. He's great in GOT and in the Mandalorian and in Narcos, but I especially like him in The Last of Us. I like men who are intense. And men who hold the promise of a fantastic fuck.

So Pedro, if you're reading this, gimme a call. I've got something for ya... 


XOXO 








Comments

  1. Replies
    1. He is, right?
      I think there's an intensity there that is just below the surface...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. He doesn't have a beautiful face, but at least he's nice and interesting. But honestly he doesn't inspire sex in me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Yes.
      He's not a pretty one. But I'd take nice and interesting over hot every day.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. He was hysterical in The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Yes!
      Isn't that the one with Nick Cage? Riot.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Big says,
    I had no idea he was so...personable. And funny! Sign that dude up for more roles. (And can we ****please**** get the next season of "The Last if Us" streaming already???? LOL)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in his roles he's more... intense?
      I like the combo. He could be intense or fun. Good combo.
      And I'm totally waiting for the next season of The Last of Us! I have never played the game, but I loved the series.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. That was good! I'd like to see more celebrities interviewed this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I know, right? The lie detector is a nice touch.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I was looking at his credits and I can't recall when I first saw him in action. He's has been around for a bit but I think GOT is my first recollection of him. Good luck with your wish, Sixpence. Maybe Santa will leave a nice surprise under your tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Mr. Shife!
      Yes! If you could use your Santa connections to make that happen, though... I'd be eternally grateful!

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I love his hot sex scene with the male prostitute on Game of Thrones. A shame his part didn't last longer on there. And yes...I sense of humor. It's why I love and adore Warbucks...he is silly and funny and never stops. Great sense of humor with a nice thick cock. He has quite a few nice qualities.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he was great on GOT.
      And a man with a sense of humor??? Yes, please!
      Great sense of humor and a nice thick cock: heaven.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. Anonymous12/14/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Oh daddy! I like that he doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously. That is a huge turn on.

    XOXO 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      It's hard to find a man who does not take himself too seriously. Also, there's emotional availability, but hey. One step at a time...

      XOXO

      Delete
  9. Hard pass, my dear. I would never want to have a conversation with this man as my eyes would roll up and out of my head. His ego is SO apparent and like all actors, he's self-involved. Vapid. I don't find him attractive at all. He looks like he needs a bath and may have fleas. That said, I rarely have such a reaction to a man... but - when it does happen - I pay heed. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I like him. I like that he's not over polished and that he looks... like the dude next door? Maybe that's why he can disappear in a character. And what man is not self-involved? Go ahead, show me one...
      And I'm glad I would not have to fight over a man with you, Upton. Can you IMAGINE??? LOL

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    9 hours ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    2 days ago
  • Revolución en marchas - [image: Venezuela: Dos marchas pacíficas, ¿y todo sigue igual? – SurySur] En enero de 2001 un capricho de Hugo Chávez propició la inauguración de las m...
    5 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.