Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Barry ...


I was having this conversation with somebody online about Saltburn and he was kinda shocked when I told him that I found Barry Keoghan more attractive than Jacob Elordi. Oh, you could have heard that gay gasp all the way in Connecticut. I know. How did I even dare? 

I think that many a gay man gets lost in the very superficial, first-impression, 'it's-my-type' kind of hype that surrounds a certain kind of man. Yes, a nice bone structure helps. Yes, a salient shoulder-to-waist-ratio helps, yes, a nice head of hair helps. Yes, I know. But really, what about the 'other' kind of men? The kind of men who have a more... subdued kind of sex-appeal? One that comes out once they talk to you?

I have been seduced by men who other people would not even think are my 'type' ('cause I don't really have one, Constant Reader, I just like... men. I'm what you'd call 'gregarious') just because of those men showed me to be after the first few pleasantries. I think that handsome men rely a little bit too much on their looks to impress you and fail to show you who they are. And that is their biggest mistake.




Personality and confidence. That's what I think makes a man attractive to me. It's the glint in the eye, the slightly crooked smile, the movement of his hands, the way he walks and talks. Yes, Jacob Elordi is gorgeous, but I would let Barry take me home and press me like the news any day. And if you saw Saltburn, you know he's gonna make me feel good

XOXO





Yes, gurl. He can. And twice on the weekend.

Oh, and he's got a sense of humor. Sexy. And I like his legs: @VanityFair

Comments

  1. Anonymous2/22/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I get what you’re saying. At first glance he’s not conventionally handsome. But the more you listen to him and observe him, there’s something there.

    And yeah , he could get it any day or night.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not, really.
      But the more he talks, the more I like him.
      And I like the body and the face, too. What's not to like?

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. That's cuz you're not a superficial guy, Sixpence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Thanks for the vote of confidence, Debra.
      But I really don't do pretty well. I've had those. Not interested anymore.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Was this gay guy blind? I agree I think Barry Keoghan was far more hot that movie than anybody else. Barry and me could flip fuck all night long!!!! And as far as Saltburn that was one of my favorite movies last year. I still can't get that scene of Barry dancing around naked in that mansion with his cock swinging to and fro. He just has one of them quirky looks I find extremely good looking and hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      But I think that people consider Jacob Elordi more conventionally handsome. I also think Saltburn was very good and that the final dance with Murder on the Dance Floor was the cherry on top. He's got a very nice body. And what seems to be a very nice dick.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Personality is such a big factor and I think you nailed it, Sixpence. Sure, it is awesome if they are great looking but you can't be fucking all of the time. It would be nice but I am not in my 20s anymore so we need to have things to talk about and discuss. Barry is also starring in Masters of the Air but not as much screen time as Saltburn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right???
      It would be nice to keep them in bed and busy all day but that's an impossibility. It would become very boring, too. And I could not believe how many movies he's done lately. My favs were Saltburn the Banshees of Inisherin.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Big says,
    Personality is by far the best attraction. Remember: Looks fade.... XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      People think they'll stay pretty and fit all their lives. But looks do fade. Of course there's always going to be very attractive people, but really, missing out on the sex appeal of somebody who is not conventionally handsome is a fail.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    12 hours ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    2 days ago
  • Revolución en marchas - [image: Venezuela: Dos marchas pacíficas, ¿y todo sigue igual? – SurySur] En enero de 2001 un capricho de Hugo Chávez propició la inauguración de las m...
    5 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.