Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Bret....


Full disclaimer: I do not know how to cook. I let the men in my life do that. I'm practical like that. Now,
I can chop, peel, slice and when needed, sauteé. I can steam too. But I cannot really cook well, and I have made peace with that. I can follow a Hello Fresh recipe and I can successfully put together a dinner for four, but is it going to be delicious? Maybe. If the balsmic vinegar is all right. But don't trust my word for it. I also believe that cooking requires a certain flair that I seem to be missing, natch.

And then I found Bret Grafton, a man I found when trolling instagram. He's a Chi boy and if you ask me, as delectable as any of the concoctions he whips out while dancing to "I Didn't Mean to Turn You On". Love me a man who can cook and looks like he's having a ten tons of fun while doing it. And now I think I would like him to cook for me. Because I am still not wearing that apron, hunny...

So, if you like to cook, or if you like men who are charming and interesting, follow him @BretGrafton on Insta. You won't regret it, I promise ...

XOXO

P,S. yes, you need to be over 21 to follow him and yes, he's kinda yummy. And fun. Bet he's a blast between the sheets...






Comments

  1. Anonymous2/01/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    This looks like a super simple recipe, but I’d prefer to have him make it for me 😎.

    Coincidentally, Neil Steinberg, a local Chicago Sun-Times columnist, has a blog (Every goddamn day) and he was pushing Eli’s cheesecake, arguably one of the best in the country. He’ll help you get ready for Valentines Day.
    https://www.everygoddamnday.com/2024/02/and-you-shall-anoint-your-beloved-with.html

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babes, simple for you who knows how to cook.
      I'd need a whole morning of prep and some cocktail to get me through...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. a man who can actually cook is so sexy! I saw on his Ig that he also has two daughters. However he is too bear for my tastes, but - I repeat - it's just a matter of taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree.
      A man who cooks IS sexy. I think he may be one of us, but I'm not sure. And you are right, it's a matter of taste. And my taste is very eclectic.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I've watched several of his videos and he is quite entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he's fab.
      And he makes it seem easy, which is very encouraging for people like me, who are afraid of cooking.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Big says,
    Cooking is not as difficult as people imagine. It's all in the prep. Are there little tricks to smooth or speed things along? Yes. Like knowing the timing of each step, knowing to combine certain things before adding them to the main ingredient. But it can be fun. We try new recipes all the time. Some are failures, sure, but that's how you improve. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Big, that's where I falter!
      Well, I also freak out about the process, so there's that. I think it's a great way to practice chemistry and physics, too!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake? Yes, please! Sounds wonderful. I know how to cook but I just don't make the time for it. These days I do most of the cooking outdoors on the smoker or the BBQ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Sembrar sin miedo - [image: Todo sobre el cultivo de la amapola - Jardinatis] [image: Secuestran 41 plantas de marihuana en el barrio Lavalle de Viedma – Policía de Rio...
    8 hours ago
  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    1 day ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    3 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.