Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Yucca Valley?


I am kinda all for this house. I love the idea of having tons of friends over and having a Pizza and Paint day! I'm thinking I may do this when I move to a new place in a year or so.

I love the use of color in this house, and how it complements nature around it. It's a fabulous place and I would absolutely love living there. How fun would it be? It's totally beautiful, too. I feel this is a house to entertain: that living room alone kind of draws you in for a party. And the before/after?? I love when they show the 'before' because then you can see how the change happened.

There's a lot of ingenuity applied to the reno of this house and unless somebody would explain it to me (as they are doing) I would have no idea how they came up with the concept. I like the idea of several 'rooms' in the house, each with their own purpose (the books and the records? Yes. Besides, that bathroom!). 

Also, Yayo's adorable.

XOXO

Comments

  1. Yes, I could easily live in that house for the rest of my life. Oh, and can a please have a Yayo of my own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big says,
    Nice place. The concrete cabinets will last forever. We tried to do polished concrete floors but were denied by the County - some type of flooring was required when we built. That library. Yes, please! His turntable, the vinyl collection, the r-r (I had 2 that quit on me years ago). Their tile choices - way too busy for me. And, yeah, Yayo is cute but he needs to do something about that cowlick! LOL.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhmm. Painting the ceilings the same color (or similar color) of the walls makes the rooms smaller. I've done those pizza and paint parties and there's usually alcohol involved so the results are always what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/20/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    This is an adorable house. I love all of the different colors. The kitchen is fabulous and the master suite is 5-star!

    And yes, we should all have a Yayo 😎

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not big on desert locations, but I actually love the house itself with exception to the living room. Just a little too open and cream and white for me. My favorite part of the house is the kitchen, the bathroom, and the game room which was probably my favorite. I just love all the use of color and that each room has its own color.

    Yeah... if I was there I'd probably be trying to get into Yayo's pants too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • Los estudiantes - Me encontraba todavía en el periplo familiar de lado a lado del Atlántico cuando todo comenzó. Noticias e imágenes aterradoras llenaban las páginas de ...
    13 hours ago
  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    2 days ago
  • Revolución en marchas - [image: Venezuela: Dos marchas pacíficas, ¿y todo sigue igual? – SurySur] En enero de 2001 un capricho de Hugo Chávez propició la inauguración de las m...
    5 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.