Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Thomas...


Well, Thomas is very handsome. And you know I’m partial to men with facial hair. So watching the video was more than easy even though I got distracted plenty of times. He also managed to answer some questions throughout his workout. Multitasking. It's a skill. So let's see:

1. I have never had trouble talking about my experiences when I start seeing someone. I've had some long term relationships and some short ones. I had also been slightly slutty in the interim. It has to come up organically, though. It's not like you need to blurt out your sexual history the second you meet a man, no?

2. Dadbod. Definitely. A man who's too fit would make me feel slightly schloppy. I don't have a six pack and I am not muscular. Why would I demand that the man I'm going to date/bed be those things? Would I say 'no' if he's athletic? Don't be silly. It's just not a condition.

3. Gay age gap? Yes, please. But strangely, I refuse to even look at men under thirty five at this point. Seriously. I'm all with Upton on this one. It would not be dating. It would be tutoring. 

4. Ohhh Ideal first date? Going crate digging or going to play/concert. Kinda surrounded by people but still sharing a unique experience. No? I'm not a friend of dinner and a movie, even though that could tell you if he knows how to use cutlery... (and no, I would not rule out getting handsy with him. I'm slightly slutty, hunny).

5. Oh, dear. I think we all know if we are a Top or a Bottom? We all know what we like to feel in bed, I think. And he forgot the 'Sides'. Too binary. I think many people can be Vers, but I have known Total Tops and Power Bottoms who do not deviate from their preferences in bed. More power to them. I have to confess that I like me a good Total Top who knows how to suck dick. I think some people need to experiment, though, but many people can switch easily, depending on who their sex partner is. I think that’s awesome. 

6. My least fave holiday could be... Thanksgiving? It's so bloated and so forced sometimes? I do not eat a lot, so once I'm done I just sit at the table and chat with people? My fav is New Year's (sorry, Thomas!) because I always spend it with people I love. And I don't have to go out to celebrate. Staying home is cool. 

7. What do I do for a living? I'm a full time blogger. Just ask Lurkie. Kidding! Let's say I work for an institution that deals with education. Maybe that’s why I will never have children. EVER.

8. Nope, I never beat up anybody in high school. I was pretty chill. I was not bullied, either. The thing is, I was always hanging out with the jocks because I was brainy and I helped them with their homework. Many of them felt kinda protective, I imagine, because I was slim and cute and looked younger than my age. Perks of being a Wallflower, I guess.

9. Nope, I don't have an Only fans. But Thomas does: @thomasmatthew

10. Whoa. Thomas didn't seem too keen on telling his audience if he's a Top or a Bottom? Maybe the mystery would help keep the mystique up? I have no idea. Maybe some men don't like the world to know? And you already know about me. Or would you like me to spell it out? Hahahaha. Oh well.

XOXO

P.S. Thomas has many interests. Here's his links: @TommyMay10 and his Insta is cute: @TommyMay10

Comments

  1. Favorite color, sunset orange? Meh. I follow him on YouTube, his speedo yoga session is quite interesting. In fact, quite frequently he's in speedos. Speedo shopping is another good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh
      But of course Speedos. With that body? And of course you'd follow him. Right up your alley. Bet you'd like to try that bussy. Yoga probably makes him very flexible....

      Orange is the new black, Dave!

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. he's very cute and sexy! love his moustache!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!
      I love men with facial hair. It's a thing for me...

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. I don't usually feel attracted by facial hair, but his mustache looks really good on him.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4/26/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I love these Q&A videos and when you give your answers. However, I must object to the adjective “slightly” in answer number 4. 😎 Oh you were talking about your public personae. Sorry, my bad.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      You naughty boy....

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Hell hunny, slightly??? I never met you and even I aint buying that!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Anonymous4/28/2024

      HuntleyBiGuy: Right?

      Delete
    4. Now, wait a minute....

      LMAOOOO

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Big says,
    Oh, gosh.... Give out info like you salt food --- a little at a time. I don't mind a dad bod, but I am on a diet to lose a little before skinny dipping season starts. I'm retired - told you I was old! LOL Sadly, after getting pushed around and bullied for years, in 10th grade I did beat a dude bloody. First and last time. Nobody bothered me in school after that, though. I must be a total...uh...um... XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Leave it to you to think about a Pool Body. Like the idea though...
      And I can totally understand you beating up a bully. It usually works like MAGIC because nobody ever fucks with you ever again.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I'd love to answer these all, but because of space will pick 8. I ran with a good circle, popular kids and jocks too, but not because I was brainy, but the good time boy! Two jocks kept me around for "certain reasons" wink wink...but I never got bullied till junior year when some fat girl, and I mean fat! The bitch was so fat, when she wore heels she'd strike oil girl. She harassed me 3- 4 times...time she dropped the Fag word, then the earrings came off...and bitch got read for fifth. If I throw a stick will you leave? If laughter is the best medicine, then your face must be curing the world doll. You have something on your chill darling. No! The third one down! Mirrors can't talk, and thanks heavens they can't laugh either. I was brutal and she left in tears. And didn't trifle with me again I can tell you as the hall was in stitches.

    That was the day I was told I'd be a good insult comic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      It's always good to hang around with the boys, no? It spoils you, though. And I'm so glad you read her for filth! She should have known better!!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. You wrote: I had also been slightly slutty in the interim. And I read: I had also been slightly slutty as an intern. - And I thought... OH! Be still my hard. Do tell more. Thanks for the shout out dear. I would love to go crate robbing with you. I think it's a marvelous way to find out about people... what do they look at? What do the seek out? What do the despise? Their taste? What a wonderful way to get to know someone. You should do a YouTube series where you interview people while thrifting. It would be so revealing. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I was slightly slutty as a TA, so there's that.
      And I'd LOVE to go looking for records with you. Can you imagine how much fun? And I would not have the patience to be a YouTuber. Ugh.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El amigo imaginario de mi madre. - Relato de Pablo Castignani Dicen que los niños suelen tener amigos imaginarios. Dicen también que algunos ancianos llegan a comportarse como niños....
    1 day ago
  • Revolución en marchas - [image: Venezuela: Dos marchas pacíficas, ¿y todo sigue igual? – SurySur] En enero de 2001 un capricho de Hugo Chávez propició la inauguración de las m...
    4 days ago
  • WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS - Ariana Grande me pilló a mi ya un poco... eso, grande (¿risas? ). Seguramente hace unos años se me hubiera hecho el trasero pesi-cola con ella y la notic...
    2 weeks ago
  • Errores garrafales - *Cuatricromía / Policromía *es, con sobrada diferencia, uno de los álbumes mejor logrados de Fangoria. No hay una sola canción que no se deje escuchar f...
    4 weeks ago
  • - En los días que se han convertido en años, en tiempo que transcurre y sin entenderme a mi mismo en mis angustias, en mis silencios, en mis ruidos que no c...
    4 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.