Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Mr. Fodor....!


Ok, so to collect pieces that belong to a specific time period and have them around your home and still not have your place look like a movie set requires skill. And I can see that here. Also, I love the idea of using art as a way to balance out that feeling we have when we live in an apartment that's basically white (I feel him). Smart.

I love so many things about this apartment that I could not start telling you about them all. So I'm just gonna let you watch...

XOXO

P.S. I could listen to him talk all day long...

Comments

  1. Anonymous9/30/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Very nice apartment and he uses the space well. I do have a question: If the bedroom was actually the living room of the next door apartment, the original apartment didn’t have a bedroom? Wow that would have been very inconvenient.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like white walls. They're easily painted. So, if I were him, instead of living in a "big white box," I'd paint it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of collections of things you like; not just art or knick-knacks that you bought for no real reason. Most of the things in our house have a story; paintings done by friends; things collected on travels; it makes everything feel homier and lived in and ours.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big says,
    It's a very well-done space. I'm with him on the white walls and lettting everything else bring the color. Quite large for NYC. Whatever became of the next apartment? Turned into a studio? And his WAS a studio? He was a bit annoying in his narration ("This is the living room, we use it as out main living space." - I never would've guessed. Rather the same with the bathroom. The "uh" every few words make me a little nuts when people are being "interviewed." Gawd, I'm picky this morning! LOL.)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this home tour -- I'm mid-century modern too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.