Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Javier & Javier...?


I was looking for something in Greek to have Dave explain it to us, but alas, no such luck. Not a lot of things in Greek in AD unless I change the language on my YouTube search. But I found this video. And I was like, ‘let’s do another language!’.

'Los Javis' (they're both named Javier, natch) are part of my universe because they are judges in Drag Race Spain. They are adorable and stylish (or at least I think so) and I was kinda dying to see their house. The video is in Spanish (duh) but that Peninsular accent is so soothing that we can just admire the house while they talk, right??

XOXO

P.S. Bob, quick, call Carlos!!

Comments

  1. No, there isn't a lot of Greek out there, one the reasons being the Greek alphabet is so much different than the English, or Spanish, or French , or German alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/14/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    First off…they’re adorable. Second, that door is HUGE! I’m sure it made it a lot easier to get some of those large pieces of furniture into the house.

    The house is very white, but the surfaces all seem to be easy to maintain. The limited use of wood brings in some much needed warmth. That library is phenomenal!

    All in all, I like the house. Does it come with Javix2?

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had me at the door and sealed the deal with that bookcase. Clean lines, great art, lovely yard, gorgeous kitchen.
    I could live there in a heartbeat.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big says,
    OK, when can I move in?
    There's not a thing I don't like about this place. I understood about one out of every 1000 words. LOL. Javier does need new pants though - I kept waiting for him to trip over those things dragging on the floor.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.