Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Time Traveling...?


Here's the thing: I don't have the WOW app (or desire to pay for it) so I can't watch the international seasons of Drag Race. That's why I stop by Angelillo's @volandoarasdesuelo to get my updates (yes, google translate is your best friend, too!). He basically keeps me up to date with my all time fav: Drag Race España.

The international franchises are very different to the US version (and Mads can confirm this): more vibrant, more infused with the local color and more outrageous. Here, a quick amouse-bouche of the Spanish version of Drag Race. So click on the CC and let's go!

Vroooom!

XOXO

Comments

  1. In my opinion Drag Race Espana , the qieens on it, and Surpremme DeLuxe are the best of this whole shit and shebang Drag Race history, including our own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drag Race extra editions are the new Real Housewives shows; they're everywhere. Sadly, I don't have the time, the bandwidth, the streaming desires, to catch them all so I make due with YouTube most of the time.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes there can be too much of a good thing, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, but no interest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.