Oh, a Big Ol' Hammer...?
Favorite quote??
"Came for an oil change and now I'm questioning my sexuality".
And now I want @GFlip to take me on a ride…
XOXO
P.S. if you have not watched Fortune Feimster's specials, you are missing out.
P.P.S. This video is especially dedicated to @Debra, of course. And to anybody who can appreciate a butch.
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteThey could snap me in two…and I wouldn’t complain. This was a fun video, and the outtakes are **chef’s kiss**
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Hahahaha
DeleteOf course you wouldn't mind! And the outtakes are Hilarious.
XOXO
Thank you, Sixpence!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure!
DeleteI couldn't think of someone who would enjoy it more...
XOXO
No apologies. No shame. Pure dance. Andhot. I love this and I love Fortune Feimster.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely!
DeleteAnd I like what they're wearing, too!
Fortune is absolutely funny.
XOXO
I have long been obsessed with Fortune Feamster. She's one of the few comedians who can make me laugh without fail . She reminds me so much of my big Dyke friend who wants to become a dray King. I swear to God they sound the same and have the same mannerisms. She's the one I would name Dick D Spencer.
ReplyDeleteScissor Town?!?!?!?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh, she is a RIOT!
ReplyDeleteThe stories she tells about her mom are epic. And your friend needs to start ASAP. Dick D. Spencer? I'm in!
XOXO