Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Casual, you said...?


You know I like @MarcelFloruss. He's one of those straight men who would get a courtesy blowjob from me on demand. Because I think he's hot. And he seems super nice. Now that that is out of the way, let's talk about clothes.

I like it when I found videos like this. They kind of digest trends and style and give us a clear picture of what 'fashion' can do for us, on a budget and without having too look too editorial. Some people like practical clothes that fit and don't need to break the bank. Especially if what we need is to just buy a pair of trousers or a shirt. These selections here are very high/low and some are downright affordable yet they look great.

And remember, we dress primarily for ourselves, but there are times that we dress for others, because we telegraph our state of mind and our status even when we don't intend to do it. And if we can do that while looking awesome, why the fuck not?

XOXO


Comments

  1. He's cute, but I never dress for anyone else. I can't remember a time when I ever did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Dave..... If you’re not making an entrance, you’re making a mistake darling.

      Delete
    2. But Dave, you actually... do.
      You wear the orange bib that distinguishes from the customers in the floor when you're at work.
      You have mentioned you were part of the most homogenized dress code in the world: you were part of the military.
      You telegraph your status and privilege as someone who does not always have to work when you wear sweatpants at eleven in the morning on a Tuesday.

      Yo dress to tell people you don't care.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Oh, I remember the non-profit (theatre / dancing) days and having to dress for others. Those clothes are long gone. They shall never return.
    XOXO
    P.S. Did he actually say Target? No blow job for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think on some level we all dress for ourselves AND others. We want to feel good and comfortable in our clothes but we also like the attention we get from our outfits.
    I mean, we might feel like we look good in our clothes but if a hot guy says he likes your shirt we get all twinkly inside.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, absolutely.
      Wearing clothes can be practical AND beautiful, if that's what we want. We dress for cold or hot weather, but yes, we know how we look and how we WANT to look.
      I dress for myself, but I really like it when a man looks at me and seems to like what he sees.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. "A courtesy blowjob," hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      Hey, I'm very polite.
      And he deserves it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I love the Target jacket in outfit #1. He’s not my type (although I don’t really have a type).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      I like that most everything he shows could be pedestrian but he elevates it with the combinations he makes.
      Oh, and he's my type. But really most attractive men could be my type.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I could wear some of these items. But no baggy pants. I'm a smaller guy and baggy makes me appear shorter...so I stick to fitted and skinny jeans and pants...and I like a show the cakes!!!! But loved the jackets. I'm a jacket and coat whore. The one girl at work commented I wore a different coat in to work every day for the last two weeks.

    She was correct. The army green wool coat with huge fur lapel was a huge hit! And when I walk in, a throw my coat and bag onto her desk everyday...ala Miranda Priestly!!!! And I still have yet wear all my coats yet this season......

    And I love a turtleneck too.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same.
      And I am enjoying the wide-leg pant situation. They're very comfy.
      But you are right, they do need room to breathe or we would look stumpy. And I love you in fitted jeans. You can WEAR them!

      A gentleman should own at least two coats: a 'dressy' one and a 'sporty' one. No need to freeze out there when one can look good and be warm.

      The Devil Wears Prada reference!!! LOL


      XOXO

      Delete
  7. My favorites were 1 and 3, and I also agree that we not only dress for ourselves, but do it for others, whether we realize it our not. I am with you on the cuteness factor and the courtesy blow job, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.