Go back in time

Show more

Oh, On my way.....



It's the smaller things, babes... It's the smaller things....

Also, intersectionality. Because why not?

XOXO





Comments

  1. Doesn't have to be a whole feature film to be just as entertain or make a point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, making a short film is even more challenging.
      You have to pack so much emotional impact in just a few minutes...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    Heartbreaking. And sweet.
    XOXO
    P.S. I hate it when things are filmed so dark, but it's still so good I have to watch anyway. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!!
      And I think they were going for a very naturalistic kind of filmmaking. It all takes place in one night...

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. This should have been lit a bit better, and I don't know where they had the mic at but sometimes quiet dialog should not be interrupted; fabric is not loud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it brings out the 'real' feeling I got when I watched, I guess.
      It's very stark, very of that night, so I guess it fits.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous1/23/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    This illustrates a couple of difficult situations, one that’s life and death and the other relationship issues and the precarious place some of us find ourselves in. It comes down to who we are and how we deal with our issues. I think this was beautifully done, except for the previously mentioned lighting issues. But it may come off better in a darkened room, instead of a brightly lit area.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how both situations include making decisions and a new start.
      I watched this in bed at night, so yeah. Being in a dim or dark room kinda erases the 'darkness' thing....

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Moving and poignant -- enjoyed watching this short film. Made me think of that quotation "Stone walls do not a prison make nor iron bars a cage." There are many kinds of cells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, absolutely!
      And yes! That's an awesome interpretation! They're both enjoying a different kind of freedom at the end of the film...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.