Go back in time

Show more

Oh, ten minutes....?


So, the answer is no.
Basically, from xmas to New Year's I did not exercise. I walked a lot (we were moving around constantly or going places most every day) but I did not do my trusty morning warm up or my three-times-a-week routine. I basically ate a ton of cookies and had great breakfasts. So now I have to think about those skinny jeans and how I'm gonna fit in them.

Enters Michael (?). I saw this and decided I would include this in my short routine to make sure I'm waking up well. And I discovered that I really like it. Is it easy? I'd say yes. But some of the exercises are difficult, like when you’re doing some of the poses you can really FEEL them. Do I feel stiff? Hell yes. So I'm going to keep doing this as much as I can to see if I can do the exercises with more awareness and without that pull in the back of my legs.

XOXO

P.S. This man is very fit and does not have all the useless but pretty muscles the Instawhores have. I'd have him any day over any of those musclebound himbos. Bet he can fuck me missionary style and suck me off at the same time. That's a flexible man.

P.P.S. for those who do not like the idea of cold weather, here's him doing the spring version:





Comments

  1. Big says,
    It's a bit of a mash-up of Tai Chi and Yoga. And, yup, some can be more strenuous than they appear. Movement and stretching....particularly for old farts like moi....can replace heavy exercise. Yoga will certainly help with flexibility. Those muscle himbos you mention are doing a lot of lifting.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my tai chi group that folded during covid. I've never found a viable replacement since and believe me, I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That period of time is always slow for me. My routine began back in earnest this week and includes a number of stretching exercises similar to what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be out in the springtime version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His routines help as we age, with balance and walking and energy and health. Not a bad deal at all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you found a short practice that actually feels good and a little challenging in the right ways. Keep it up, Sixpence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the spring version, I much prefer that, not a fan of winter or the cold, even though I am Canadian. I also agree with your PS statement, any day, any time. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And thanks to my dental surgery, and still healing, I came out of the first ever weigh LOST for a holiday season...I'm down 14 lbs now. I still do exercise to stay toned though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.