Go back in time

Show more

Oh, an archetype..?



Hey, Jung may have been right....

Here's how this video works: It's supposed to be 'for women' but fuck that (so heteronormative!). Second, we are supposed to choose one archetype at the very beginning but I didn't choose one of the archetypes before playing the video. I did my usual Marry, Fuck, Kill: I'd marry number one, fuck number five and kill number three. But you can do this as you find most convenient.

And I did it based on level of attraction, but this is basically about who we think calls our attention most. For me, one is the kind of man I’d find most attractive in that lineup, but also the one I would feel more comfortable with. After completing the video, I think that those results I got do say a lot about me. Quite a lot, actually, if I think about it. And you, Constant Reader, which one would be your choice? 

Come on, tell me. It'll be just between us squirrelfriends...


XOXO






Comments

  1. A quick decision: Fuck 5 Marry 6 Kill 3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could only choose one, it would be #1. Going down the line #s 3, 4, & 5. In that order. Why? The smiles say so much.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/19/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    5 got my attention first, and his description as the “Traveler” kinda makes sense. He appears adventurous, and since I haven’t had the pleasure of traveling much I’d take him for a ride. 1 is the cozy type, one with whom you can be comfortable. 3 is just creepy.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t have time for a long video. So, shallowly, 1, 2, 5, 6.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call me odd, but I think 3 would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turning an archetype test into a Marry/Fuck/Kill lineup is peak “I’m not here for the patriarchy, I’m here for the fun” energy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if any of them float my boat, but 2 to and 6 look like miserable bastards who are afraid to be fun. So start the Hunger Games with them first.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.