Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Blood Plasma and Shockwave Therapy...?



Honey, of all the things...

Well, he's a porn star, so there are advantages to presenting a nice package (literally!). I can see why someone producing content like @magnusloki would go for something like this. But I have known of your garden variety men doing something similar, for looks, also. Or to get some ass.

And I also think it's a gay man thing. We do like to advertise, no? But going this far? I'm not really sure...

XOXO 


P. S. Here's an update:



He's super fun. And I do like a boyfriend dick. Follow him on Insta @magnusloki








Comments

  1. I guess if it's for your job???
    Otherwise, I think it's kind of odd, boiling men down to dick size.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this is the era of the hookup apps.
      Your calling card is a dick pic. Sometimes literally.
      And I can see it as a job enhancement... could this be tax exempt?

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. I'm kinda glad I missed the dick pick era of apps and such. I guess I'd just hate to be boiled down to that one thing.

      Delete
    3. Very that.
      It's a thing, now. People on the apps are ordering à la carte. There's not a lot of talk involved after the initial greetings. If you can call them that....
      It's very... transactional..?

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I must be too old to see the relevance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, maybe.
      As I told Bob, a dick pic nowadays is literally a non-issue. And you'd have to be a porn star or be looking for some kind of treatment for ED to do all that...

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    Nope. Wouldn't do it. Especially the dartos scrotal thing -- just in order for the balls to hang lower? But, I suppose since he does it for his work in the porn industry....
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen men who have done things to their scrotum.
      I know of men who have tried everything (even the injections) for ED.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous2/12/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Ummm….No.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      Too much work and it kinda looks painful...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I don't trust any of this stuff. Doesn't feel right, and we have no idea the effects this will have in the long-term...As long as my dick works just fine....don't fix it if it isn't broken. The cock is too intricate to play with, no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same.
      I don't trust plastic surgery much. Same with fillers. This falls in that category. And your dick is just FINE. These men are playing with fire...

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I knew gay guys love to advertise, but MagnusLoki cranks it to whole new levels. Learn something new every time I visit, Sixpence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOSTLY gay guys.
      Yep, the goods are paraded in many ways. What do you think wearing jockstraps under Levi's is for?
      And glad to be educational, Mr. Shife!

      XOXO

      P.S. no return policy here!!!

      Delete
  7. Not for me, but, I can understand why for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same.
      It's kind of a work-related treatment, right?
      I wonder if he can write it off his taxes....

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.