Oh, Crocodile Style...?
Oh. Here.
Just 'cause he's pretty. And that's reason enough for me.
Also, Red, White and Royal Blue is going to have a sequel. *squee*
XOXO
P.S. do you remember when Lacoste was the brand to have?
P.P.S. You can follow @taylorzakharperez on Insta for your daily dose of pretty. And of course he could. From behind, missionary, reverse cowboy and against a wall. For starters.
Big says,
ReplyDeleteWith the author contributing to the script(s), it should stay true to the arc intended for the characters. That's a good thing. Yeeeeaaaay, authors!
XOXO
I agree.
DeleteMost of the authors in these gay romcoms are usually involved in the adaptations or are consultants.
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteOh anyway he wants it. And both of them together.
The sequel should be good. Looking forward to it. Now’s a good time to rewatch the original.
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Absolutely.
DeleteOh, and we're getting more and more adventurous??
Me likey.
I periodically revisit the original.... Just because.
XOXO
Attractive, unfortunately I don't buy products simply because an attractive man wears them, that's being controlled by trying to be trendy. I am anything but trendy.😎😎😎
ReplyDeleteBabes,
DeleteLacoste was trendy back in the eighties....
XOXO
Is this the Golden Age of Gay Male Romance novels, movies and series?
ReplyDeleteI certainly hope so!
DeleteIt's kind of my idea of Nirvana.
XOXO
I was hooked until he put his pants on because I am that shallow.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh, absolutely.
DeleteA man like that needs to be naked/shirtless/in revealing clothing 98% of the time.
XOXO
Yum!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts exactly!!!
DeleteXOXO
¡De muerte en bañera, con mano afuera! Acordate... a ese tío cualquier marca de bóxer le sienta como un guante.... ¡Nerrrrrvios!
ReplyDeleteEs que se puede poner lo que le dé la gana!!
DeleteLenta, lenta esa muerte.
XOXO