Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Icebreakers..!


Sometimes we do have that 'gay moment'.

No matter how long we've been 'out', no matter how self-assured we are, no matter where we are. Going 'public' with our sexuality the way a gay skater would, when he skates with another man (which IS the most natural thing for HIM) could surely feel like absolutely unexplored territory.

It's brave. But it should not be…

XOXO

P.S. I think I need to go to the Gay Games. Wanna go?

Comments

  1. I like the sensuousness of the two men as they dance; it looks very natural and lovely.
    We have a photo in our home office of two Latino men dancing the tango and I get the same feeling from that ... just lovely.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic!
      And it looks natural to us because that's who we are. We rare used to being with another man....
      And I love photos of men together.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    When your first thought is, "How many bullet proof vests can you get?" Can you imagine??? So many out skaters and still nothing has changed. Solo skaters are accepted, but not pairs. THIS is why the Gay Games are needed.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I't's absolutely frightening.
      In many countries, these men would risk their lives. Especially Russia, where many compete.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I love to see same-sex couples in skating or dancing competitions! A great video documentary, thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!
      And you're welcome! I thought you guys would enjoy it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous2/16/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    What a wonderful piece. The stories and emotions are touching. Yes, to them it felt completely normal. Unfortunately this can only happen at the Gay Games. I wish I could say that in my lifetime this would be universally accepted.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna go to the Gay Games!
      So many talented sportspeople! It's a loss for the sport not to have them as they are supposed to compete.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. That was nice. Their symmetry was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible.
      These are great skaters. The movements are so fluid. I always think that when some sport looks easy it's super difficult.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Anonymous2/16/2026

    Grâce sur la glace :)
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?
      I think it's that combination what makes this documentary so special...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.