Oh, Jam the Bear...?
Ok, so here's the thing:
The usual gay menagerie descriptors lose me because those categories kind of do not make sense to me. Especially because I think that endomorphs are most men over forty. Our bodies are going to tend to change with time, you know? You do have to try really hard to stay in the ectomorph category once you leave your thirties (sometimes even before that). Very few of the men I know or see every day have a six-pack, spend their days at the gym after devouring five pounds of protein while trying on designer clothes in Ibiza year round. That's Instagram. Many of the men I actually know and see every day kind of look like Jam. Well, if a man looked like Jam and were a 250lb slut dad with a fat dick, I'd probably marry him.
So yeah, the whole 'bear' thing is kind of off for me because I usually like men with some body hair (the prepubescent look is a no-no and a very bright red flag) and with some meat on their bones. The 0% body fat trend is just not for me. I'll of course make an exception here and there for a mesomorph Zaddy, but I'm slutty, so there's that.
I find this man attractive because he's sexy in a 'quiet' way, because of that accent and because I know that if he takes me to bed, he's gonna fuck me into next week and that's perfectly fine for me (oh, I went to the bad place to get a taste of his... talents and yes, ma'am. He could hit it. Repeatedly). He's also got an @OnlyFans, of course.
I like the Just for Fans and Only Fans guys because they seem less manufactured than studio stars (I also like studio porn stars in their Fans sites because they're much, much more fun there). This is a good example of that cottage industry. He's an independent content creator and his output is good (IMHO) because it feels like he really wants to fuck those men in his videos. That's a winner right there. I would totally volunteer myself as tribute if needed... For the glory of the country, of course.
And he does music?
Take me now.
XOXO
He's on Insta @jamthebigbear
Of course, here he is in the bad place.
And if he tickles your fancy, three months are just $26.97 @jamthebigbear. I'm just saying...
My fancy remains untickled, but, you know, to each his own.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh, there's a foot for every shoe.
DeleteH'es making some coin, though.. so there must be many fancies being tickled.
I'd let him.
But I'm slutty.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteOh, our bodies do change over the lifespan. One must be a gym bunny to remain at the 6-pack...but there comes a time when it just can no longer be.
XOXO
P.S. Someone explain the allure of "Heated Rivalry," cuz I got 2 episodes in and lost interest. The constant "You're an asshole" and "Fuck you" makes neither character likeable. Tell me this redeems itself and maybe I could finish watching.
HuntleyBiGuy:
DeleteIt seems that a lot of people say that E3 is the turning point for them, when it really started to pull them in.
Big says,
DeleteThanks for that. Maybe I'll give it a go, then.
I started Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and was about to give up on that one, too...then saw E3 and now I'm hooked.
Yeah.
DeleteKind of the point here: our bodies are going to change. Those six packs will only stay with effort and dedication.
And Heated Rivalry catches up after episode two. Episode three is literally one of the books in the series.
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteThe studio porn bodies are good on the screen. Off screen there needs to be some sort of connection, and that goes beyond appearance and attributes. Not everyone appeals to everyone. And our tastes do evolve, or we like to sample from the buffet.
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Yep.
DeleteWhat he said.
XOXO