Oh, my Calvins...?
What Calvins??
There goes Benito again, sending me down the @BadBunny hole...
Because why post one video of the ad when you can post two?
XOXO
Perreo, baby..
Sobeteo, baby...
Tra-tra, baby...
Hasta abajo, baby....
En la disco, baby...
Yo te cojo, baby...






Big says,
ReplyDeleteWell, those are rather tame, aren't they?
XOXO
Oh, give me tame any day over a thong!!
DeleteThe way those boxer briefs hug that package? Gimme.
XOXO
My, it's getting hot up in here!
ReplyDeletexoxo
It is!
DeleteLike 50 Cent said, let's take off all our clothes!
And his!
XOXO
If you like Bad Bunny you should see his model brother, Bernie Martínez Ocasio. I can sense already he wants the Mistress!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes!
DeleteHe walked for Willy Chavarria!
But I prefer Benito. Seriously, those eyes! That smile! That package!
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDelete🥵 Excuse me, I’ve got some urgent business that requires my attention.
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Please, go ahead.
DeleteDon't let us stop you. Send pics.
XOXO
And of course the lesbian says "I like his tattoos."
ReplyDeleteOh yes.
DeleteSame.
XOXO
You know what they say, if you gotta go, go big.
ReplyDeleteOh yes.
DeleteIt's the ONLY way to go.
XOXO
He is so gorgeous. I love the tats too Debra, lol.
ReplyDeleteI think he's dreamy.
DeleteAnd I like the Bad Bunny persona, too!
XOXO
He fills out those Calvins well.
ReplyDeleteOh yes.
DeleteAnd in WHITE? *licks screen*
XOXO