Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Neal...!!


I did this one because it’s a Chicago house. Duh.

But also because I find it fascinating to see where designers, architects and engineers live. One thing is for toy or I to show our space and how we live and another thing is to see the people who actually can influence how we live and use our space live. 

This is a longer video (Homeworthy needs to learn to edit!)  but I think it’s worth our time. As I said, it’s a peek into a world we seldom see..

Enjoy!

XOXO 

Comments

  1. I always skip and hop through the longer videos. That kitchen, with the black cabinets and the plants up above, looked like a showroom display. In fact, that was the overall feeling I got, that they like living in a showroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched the whole thing while vacuuming.
      And I liked many details. I did not forgive that some of the plants were very possibly not real...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. It's a lot of space, but I love the space though I could never fill it. The skylight would have sold me, too. And I love a black kitchen and the plants above.
    I could live there but I'd have far less stuff!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that thing is huge.
      I could not live there without worrying about my heating/cooling bill. Loved the skylight also! Such a cool look.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    You're right. Homeworthy needs to learn to edit. Oy. So, I slid through trying to find each room (the guy makes me crazy --- off on tangents and he "loves" everything. Well, Ok, you should if you have it in your home!). Love the gallery entryway, the kitchen, and that skylight roofing. Nice place.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      Yeah. he did say that. He also talked about this ex a lot?
      The gallery was NICE and even though I don't cook a lot, I could appreciate the kitchen. And all that LIGHT!!!!!
      Gimme.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Feh, what a dump! (Can you tell I didn't watch this hour-long video?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      OMG she needs to learn to edit!!
      I did watch the whole thing cause I'm a gossip.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.