Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Vincent..!

 


This is @Vincentmoustache and if this man is single and willing, I wanna possibly date him hardcore. He's dreamy and creative? Yes, please.

Ok, so how did we get here? Blame Huntley. He sent me that instagram video and I was so obsessed with the man dancing there that I suddenly became Mr. Sugiyama in Shall We Dance and the man in the video was my own Miss Kishikawa. I just needed to know who he was.

Vincent (as I like to call him) was right there in the comments. And I needed a man to be the guy dancing so there I went to his insta and started obsessing. Soon I realized that he was not exactly the same man, but I was already hooked (I think he's handsome and talented and has witty posts, so I obviously stayed). Now I'm following him.

Is he the man I fantasized about? Most probably not. Is he fun and attractive and talented? Yes. So I'll take that as a win.What we desire is not always what we want, and what we want is not always what we need, right?


XOXO








P.S. i believe this is the actual guy, dancing but he (wisely) locked down his insta. When an insta reel where you’re basically turning on everybody has been liked more than eighty thousand times, it may be the thing to do..


UPDATE: the internet never fails.

His Insta is @Balou and he CAN move. 



And he’s an artist! @Drawingstuffatnight



I was not too far off..? 🤓

Comments

  1. Anonymous2/24/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    If I remember correctly, YOU’RE the one who starred feeding my addictive personality with your Insta feed. That damn algorithm just kept feeding me stuff.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Oh, sure. Go ahead and blame me....
      LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. He gains 80,000 views and shuts it down? That is not the route to "Influencer." LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know if THAT is the guy.
      I got to that conclusion by stalking the comments (it's a pastime of mine). But yeah. Going viral can have repercussions.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. If the Insta account didn't have a blue check, odds were it was either fan based or fake. Also keep in mind that if someone has that many followers, there's a good possibility that their Insta is being managed by a PA. This is how things work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait.
      Which one? The one I followed is from an artist, so 200K sounds about right. The other guy is garden variety Instagrammer.
      The video comes from a dance studio....

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. I can see why that video would get 80,000 likes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that man completely dressed has more sex appeal than seven hundred influencers in thongs.
      For real. If he moves like THAT on a dance floor, that's an excellent predictor of good sex...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. The guy can move.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes.
      I may have kept that video on a loop for about ten minutes....

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Vincent's or Balou's?
      I like them both, which means I may have a type of man for this week? I could not get over how that man moves, though....

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.