Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Bill....!

 

No, I had no idea who he was until that moon man made an appearance. 

Frank Loyd Wright (Sr. And Jr.) were architects, girl.

I would shank this bitch for this house.

Now that we have that out of the way, on to the house. It's, of course, a Mid-Century masterpiece and that alone makes it awesome. I do love me some Mid-Century, both in architecture and in style. It also has the Loyd Wright trademarks and all the advantages and 'disadvantages' of his designs. But it's undeniably an iconic house

I do love the interior, though. It seems untouched yet updated, if that makes sense. It does not look like a museum (it can happen with Mid-Century). Some people will focus on the kitchen (it was designed like that) or the use of the parking space to give room for that beautiful pool, or the bathroom faucets or those gorge Murano lamps (fuck me slowly, those are beautiful!). I like the overall aesthetic of the house and the furniture and color choices, but I'll let you be the judge. Go ahead and click play. I know you have opinions.

I know you do.


XOXO



Comments

  1. The house is beautiful, though you want to shank him you can, bottled blonde hair, nose ring, and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the house.
      Love it. It's very well appointed, too. And he is slightly annoying...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Cripes....I thought that was Miranda Richardson with a nose ring for a few minutes!!!!!

    I can appreciate the design and interior, but so not me. That said the stained glass is so stunning and trademark of the Wrights. It feels like Mid Century meets rustic chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAAOOO
      Now I cannot unsee it. I could live there. And yes! That stained glass with the sun setting????? Heaven.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Anonymous3/03/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    What a stunning house. He did a wonderful job restoring where he had to..that pool is beautiful, and he does love his dog.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did do a wonderful job.
      Whomever restored the house and added the new wood/countertops/floors did a fantastic job. Love the pool.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Well, you know me: FLW, and even Lloyd Wright, I'm in.
    I'm not sure if I kill that guy for the house or kill him because he's effing annoying ... either way I'd get the house.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!
      Absolutely. And I would do unspeakable things for that house...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. The home is unmistakably FLW, without a doubt. But, Lordy! it's dark. I agree with Bob, this guy is annoying. The other thing I'm noticing about these videos is SO much time and "film" is used on things like a pillow or a vase. Do I care that he's got grapes and hot dogs in his fridge? I do not. I want to see the frickin' ****house****!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that darkness is very FLW.
      Have you been to Falling Water? Stunning and slightly constrictive. It's kind of a trademark of his. I always think that the walls are too thick and the windows too small in his houses. And of course they dwell in the details.... I'm with you there.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.