Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Burrow..?

 


If there were to be a cataclysmic event, I know I would perish. Yep. I would not last long. After all, I live close to one of the cities that would blow up in case of a nuclear attack and there are some nuclear plants two or three counties away. And if we go by survivalist video games, the zombies always get me. So there's that.

But if I were to survive, (because the desire to survive is the last instinct we basically lose) I think I would consider myself incredibly lucky if I were to find a man that connected with me...

Wouldn’t you?

XOXO



Comments

  1. Interesting. Though I have to tell you, if it's zombies, I'm a damn good zombie killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave, I always end up eaten up by the zombies.
      I think there's something about my spacial perception that's fucked up with video games. I just get dizzy and it's over.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I'm sure it's a beautiful film, but it lost my continued viewing at those effen snakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww babes!
      So sorry! The snake is the symbol of sin, of course. It has religious undertones and trauma, of course.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Zombies walk too slow; erven I could outrun them.
    And I stay out of abandoned buildings at night!
    The film reminds of me a little of those episodes of The Last of Us with Nick Offerman and Murray Bartlett.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, video games zombies are too fucking fast for me and come from dark corners when I least expect it. And yes! It' giving that episode of The Last of Us!!!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. That was a really powerful watch. There is so much emotion packed into such a short film—the way it handles that internal journey is quite striking. Thanks for sharing this; it’s definitely one that sticks with you after the screen goes dark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what I like about short films: they are efficient and deliver a story in record time.
      This man had to fight demons that were powerful because they were within himself...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Now this film looks interesting and right on my alley. While I don't feel strong, many people think I'm very strong and would survive any event like what you talk of. Maybe all these years of going to the woods might have helped. I could survive in some respects but if I have to hunt for food that might be another story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're very resourceful.
      They zombies/monsters/bad guys would get to me first because I'm silly and cannot keep my mouth shut. And you do have that survivalist training, so there's that!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. I’ll just get myself as close to Ground Zero as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same.
      I want to be blown away into smithereens. I don't really want to survive and suffer and whatnot.
      Not for me.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.