Oh, Depressed..?
I was just talking about this with a workmate. And remember that for all purposes, we’re in some kind of Gilded Age, where the Broligarchs are literally driving policy in the United States.
The economic indicators are all over the place because the Cankles administration is inept AND corrupt and hellbent in self enrichment, so there are fucked up parameters ruled by the whims of a narcissistic, thin-skinned nepo man-baby. Nothing is”normal” in the United States today. Nothing
We may be fucked, babes...
XOXO
There will be trying times ahead, but we're not fucked. The Cultists are rapidly moving into their self-cannibalistic stage and most of their fingers and toes have already been eaten. With the cultist dying off, the oligarchs have no support. They are as delusional as the cultists. Look at CBS, it's bleeding out viewers so fast no torniquet can help. Barry Ellison must be shitting bricks.
ReplyDeleteI think people with fixed incomes and working on unconventional jobs may feel it more. I can't wait until the MAGAts take to each other and there's blood. Really.
DeleteCBS has lost all credibility. I think they've kept afloat with their series and tv programs....
XOXO
I said this before and I will say it again: I think Cankles is furious at electing Biden in 2020 and so when he "won" in 2024 he vowed to himself to punish this country for their slight against his massive, cheese-filled ego. And here we are ... economy tanked, wars everywhere, bombs everywhere, people murdered in the streets and billionaires raking in the coins at every turn.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh, absolutely.
DeleteHe hasn't even gotten over Obama winning. He's a petty, stupid, self-centered man child. The top 1% not being taxed and making all the coin irks me to no end.
XOXO
Keep a happy thought!
ReplyDeleteI try, babes!
DeleteI try. Every. Fucking. Day.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteIt sure does seem to be following the same path, doesn't it? But they make Wall St very nervous with the wars Cankles is waging. If there's a crash, I imagine it will be Crypto bit coin bullshit.
But there is nothing "normal" in this country and it's causing things to not be normal elsewhere in world. I don't know what it will take for the cowardly GOP to grow spines and stop Cankles. Maybe they never will. I'd go so far as to say if the SAVE Act (which is a Poll Tax, btw) gets passed and goes into effect before the midterms...we're totally fucked. We'll have MAGA GOP for a generation (if not longer).
XOXO
I think Wall Street will put some breaks into the fuckery.
DeleteYou don't mess with America's money, after all. Crypto is a bubble and it will pop. Sooner than later. But before that , Cankles' spawn will sell everything and will leave the morons drown.
The constitutionalist repugs ignoring the constitution with that Poll Tax? Who would have thought???
Well, we did. But hey.
XOXO
I’m still trying to skip and whistle
ReplyDeleteSame here!
DeleteXOXO
May be fucked? We are fucked. And not in the good way for once.
ReplyDeleteComme l’a prévenu Hillary Clinton, ce sont des déplorables !
ReplyDeleteEn Europe, nous observons les États-Unis se trahir et se détruire aux mains de quelques-uns.
La mort de la démocratie.
DeleteLaënnec 🇫🇷
Oh, America will never be the 'same' as before.
DeleteAnd you are right, Europe is watching all go down due to self-inflicted wounds.
Pathetic.
XOXO