Oh, pure insanity...?
Oh, here.
I thought we all could use a break from all the fuckery going on right now.
Enjoy!
XOXO
@Joedombrowski is on Insta, BTW. He's fun! Give him a follow...
P. S. Go cast a fucking vote.
The Primaries can take your Purity tests. The midterms CAN NOT. Act accordingly.
Will definitely come back to watch this when I have the time, thanks!
ReplyDeleteBig says,
ReplyDeleteI had a cousin with that name.... This one's funny!
Primary vote: We're set. Ours is a ways off, but it's a no-brainer.
XOXO
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteOh this was GOLD! Love the ending.
I dropped off my mail in ballot yesterday at an early voting location to make sure it was received on time. Note that if you are voting by mail, the USPS is no longer date stamping a lot of mail. Either get it I. With plenty of time to spare, about 2 weeks, or take it into the post office and ask them to date stamping it. Got my Election Judge assignment for the 17th. I live in a heavily red county. Of the 9 election judges (poll workers) assigned, SEVEN ARE DEMS! We are making inroads.
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Our primary is not until next month, but I do vote by mail.
ReplyDelete