Go back in time

Show more

Oh, straight, you say...??


Oh, yes.

This is one of those questions that sends me in a tizzy every time. Every. Fucking. Time. But there may be some wiggle room? Especially when he talks about the difference he sees between sexual orientation and erotic orientation. *stares into the void*

Terms I learned:

trauma reenactment

cuckolding and hot wifing

father hunger

homosexual OCD

Yes, Constant Reader. I had no idea of those....

Now, talking about the ten reasons he mentions... what do YOU think?? I'm a gold star gay so I have my opinions...


XOXO

 

Comments

  1. They're bi; quit playing. These men are deeply closeted and afraid to even say they're bisexual.
    And the fact that this guy is basing his theories on the idea that he's gone "viral" for his theories.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda agree with you.
      But the thing is, these men BELIEVE they are straight (and live as straight men). The theories would need more study for me to buy them, though....

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Sexuality is extremely complex and, as he says, extremely nuanced. I agree that only the person involved is entitled to determine what their sexuality is, not those around them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is how we've gotten all these self-professed men doing straight porn. Notice that it's a very 'male' thing to do. Women usually say they're Bi. Or Lesbian While In College.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    I agree no one else can decide one's sexuality. His reasoning for why guys do what they do is a bit...um...psychobabble? I still think Kinsey was correct - there are levels of attraction from straight to gay.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one reasoning I kinda buy is money.
      People do strange things for money. And yes, these dudes are not a Kinsey Six. Nope.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous3/19/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I totally agree that your definition of your sexuality is a personal decision. For some, it’s a difficult one to make. I think the Kinsey scale is probably the best gauge, and even then it’s not cut and dried.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True.
      But notice that these men say they are Kinsey 6.
      No man taking a dick or fucking another man is a Kinsey 6.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. In my long history of having sex I can say had sex with many straight men, at all different levels. Some just hand jobs. Some just blowjobs. And some like the whole enchilada. And it's funny cuz I can remember three of them went with gay men because of the trauma reenactment. For the other ones I would say it's either because of kink or they're just sexual pigs and didn't care where they got off or with who. I was only too happy to oblige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I used to have straight men for breakfast.
      Running the gamut: from a furtive touch one second in a club bathroom to full-on sexual intercourse with kissing and cuddling for YEARS. I could buy the trauma reenactment theory though... now that you mention it.
      And I know men who would fuck ANYTHING with a pulse.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Anonymous3/19/2026

    Sexuality is far more complex than known even by the experts.
    -CA jock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      That's why I don't think they should divide it between straight and gay. Too binary.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Straight men turning to gay men when their wives are giving them enough. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh.
      I know. Some of these theories...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.