Go back in time

Show more

Oh, take a hike...!



I am not the most outdoor-sy man. Not for a long shot. Or a short one. 

But with the right company, I would do it. And I’ve done it, don’t get me wrong. The idea of not having running water or a washroom does not terrify me. I just prefer, as Mads  puts it, glamping. That’s more my style. But of course, if this man here invites me to go with him, I’d totally reconsider my no camping rule…

XOXO 

P. S. You can follow him on insta… and enjoy his… trips.




Comments

  1. Anonymous3/13/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Nope that lifestyle is definitely not for me. 😎

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Especially in the cold!!! Oh hell no.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. You do understand that there is a reason he's by himself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too hot to handle??????

      Delete
    2. LOL
      I agree with Mads. And you just know that there's another lumber sexual holding the camera, right?

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Dave R's comment made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'd go with in a heartbeat!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a man like this?
      I'd go. I just don't trust my boy scout training many years ago to help me survive in the forest...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I'd rather book a suite at the Four Seasons and watch him on TV than actually be in the forest with him.
    That's all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Ohhh The Four Seasons? How very While Lotus of you.
      Sign me up!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Anonymous3/14/2026

    While others go camping in the great outdoors of Yosemite in California, we stay at the historic Ahwahnee Hotel. :)
    -CA jock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh that sounds like an dream!
      I googled that hotel and it's FABULOUS.
      I wanna go!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I have featured him several times on my blog and followed him for years. I think I could do this. I mean I glamp how bad can it be??? As long as I have him to make friction with...you know for heat.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait what?
      Mads, you probably posted about him during the weekend, when I'm away!
      I'm SURE I'd remember that body!

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. He has to just name the place and time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I know, right? He's incentive enough. Especially if he's half naked most of the time....

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.