Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Zee...!

 


I'm always up for YouTube suggesting stuff. Well, most always.

One would think @zeemachine was suggested to me because I was watching @amp and @mrkristopher talking about some kinks. We all know YouTube is stalk-y like that. But I’ve followed him for awhile. I think he’s cool. 


XOXO


@Zeemachine is on insta 




Love the indie vibes and the sound. And the mustache.


Comments

  1. Anonymous3/20/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy :
    It is a pretty good sound…danceable, if I danced.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd dance to anything with a beat.
      And it's a good beat

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I think he sounds like everybody else. And did you get a look at his shoes? I'm betting he's a little tiny, winey guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I don't think that he sounds like everybody else.
      Not the music nor the vocals. He's kind of out of the cookie cutter mold of the pop girlies.


      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    OMG. I like it!! Great voice, and refreshing that you can understand the lyrics! Thanks for this one.
    XOXO
    P.S. Happy Equinox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha
      I know, right? I think it's pretty danceable, too.
      Happy Equinox!!!

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Big says,
      Danceable? you bet!!!
      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Oh, the Leather Pups! Especially the one humping his leg, LOL. But I hate the loose, baggy leather assless chaps. Those need to be skin tight to look good. Incidentally, first time I've seen the word "hymphomaniac" and it deserves a LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought YouTube knew I was looking at kink gear and boom! LOL
      I think they are super fun. And you are right: chaps need to be tight and sexy.
      Hymphomaniac for the win!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I love this! Even the visuals which aren’t usually my style. The puppy humping his leg was hilarious. Although I’ve never seen baggy leather chaps, and I hope I never see them again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOO
      Oh, the puppy is hilarious. And I agree: chaps need to be tight and sexy. They ARE sex.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. His voice reminds me of someone else but I can't think of who. At any rate, ti like this ...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not heard his sound often.
      I like that I can dance to it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. I agree with Pat...love his voice! He should do phone sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!
      There you go. Branching!
      And I think he's cute.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.