Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Abandoned...?


Sure, 

Let me go to Lowe's and I'll find that missing light fixture...

And here you have it, in case you wanted your own hôtel particulière....


XOXO

P.S. if your French is rusty, you'll have to click the CC.... and in case you wanted to know, his @hugotoro insta is fabulous...




Comments

  1. The pool's great, but I'd feel dwarfed with the ceiling height, and what was ;he wearing? A discarded canvas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, is it TOO BIG?
      And the ceiling in the pool room is super high in the middle, where the pool is, but lower on the sides... Like an architectural mullet.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I never realized until today that I need a "bath pavilion."
    When do I move in?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big says,
    This is terrific. Some portions are a bit too ornate for me but, hey! it's France. Love the light at the staircase, and the fireplace with the aluminum facade. It's so all so expansive! And that pool? Yes, please!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found it quite contained.
      He uses texture and color to create an ambiance. The fireplace!! And that light is Lalique. Probably costed my yearly salary LOL.
      And that pool is a dream. All year swimming....

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Anonymous4/21/2026

    Très chic et élégant, une maison de rêve :)
    Hugo Toro, l’un meilleurs designers de France, il a reçu de nombreuses projets.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT is the word: chic.
    It's very sophisticated but reined back. Quiet elegance, they call it. This hôtel was probably worth several millions just in decor.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent and pristine taste. jaw dropping taste and style, and the design is stunning , posh very luxe and well executed...... a bit too grande for me personally on a daily basis but it is stunning. I'm a simple gal you see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha
      You could NEVER be a simple gal. And I totally agree. This is very tasteful, very well thought out design. I cannot imagine the amount of money they poured here but it looks EXPENSIVE and classy.
      I would spend afternoons lounging on those sofas and asking the houseboys to fetch me Cosmos while I wet my feet in the pool...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.