Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Blue....

Blue film poster


I want to see this movie. Not to be confused with Warhol's Blue Movie, though, even though it seems that it does go 'there' when it comes to pushing buttons.

I think @ElliotTuttle's Blue Film has the possibility to be even more niche than Pillion (I saw Pillion at the cineplex!!) because this topic is probably going to rub some people the wrong way, no matter how well the characters are developed in the film. It's going on wide release this May. Most probably to big cities. It better comes to Chi, though....


XOXO


P.S. @KieronMoore was in Boots. He's hotter in this movie, though....








Comments

  1. You do understand that this is a graphically violent horror film, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      You silly goose. The only jump scares people will get is when they discover where is it that they met....

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Big says,
    It feels like "Sex, Lies, & Videotape" meets ???
    Not sure I'm down with the violence, though. I mean it's S&M but doesn't always seem consensual.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not have the dynamics of SL&Vt, for what I can see.
      And it's more of emotional/personal wrestling than physical, I think.
      But I do think they do negotiate consent....

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Interesting. I’ll need to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!
      Just go to the director's instagram. He posted some articles there that will give you more food for thought.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. This gave me flash backs of something that happened to me...and in a good way years ago!!! I agree this look intriguing. And the main character in underwear!?!?!? Talk about hanging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Same!!!!
      I did have this kind of interaction with an older gentleman caller many, many years ago and it did end well.
      And yes, he spends a lot of time in and out of the tighty-whities...

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. It doesn't seem like my cup of tea ... and doesn't that make me sound like an old English woman living alone??
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, aren't we all old English women living alone?
      No?

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Anonymous4/08/2026

    Le cinéma repousse sans cesse les frontières.
    Le "under-belly" d’une sexualitĂ© intense que l’on trouve dans le monde du sadomasochisme.
    Pour ses praticiens, une fraternité sacrée de jeu de rôle et en confiance ultime.
    -Beau Mec Ă  Deauville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG
      I would TOTALLY go see a movie with your description!!!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. If just the trailer got me this hot, I can't imagine the whole film. Added to my must watch list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I really want to see it. I'll probably have to wait and see if it streams...

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.