Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Dad on Arrival...?

 


@JoeDombrosky is a riot.

I have watched his other specials and he always manages to make me cackle. I have no idea why a gay kindergarten teacher would decide to try parenthood (knocks on WOOD!) but here we are. He'll tell us about how he got there and about the one and a thousand things that come to his head. 

He's funny. And we need funny right now. So go ahead and make your day.


XOXO


Comments

  1. The first couple of minutes are hilarious -- I'll have to come back when I have an hour and watch the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big says,
    Hilarious opening! He's funny. One of the "Top 10 comedians to watch...."
    And, boy, are you right; do we need funny right now!!! Der Feurer is fuming right now over Virginia and will look to other fuckery for the mid-terms and '28.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I've had the time to watch.... Loved it all. But the fertility clinic had me rolling!!!
      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Hahaha
      OMG the 'we can go together' LOL
      And the walking around with the cup???
      Laughing right now.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Interesting, I think if his delivery wasn't so over the top I would have found him funnier. And you might be surprised at how many gay men are opting for parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A stand up comic being over the top??
      Who would have thought!!!!!

      Parenthood is a choice.

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. First time I saw him I absolutely loved him. Funny. Snarky. Shady. Scathing. And of course you know me I find I'm sexy as hell and would sleep with him in a minute. And I don't know he might be packing did you notice the Bulge in this video? When he was going through the girl's names and said to his husband I didn't realize we were going the whole way back to sufferagettes!!!!! I died!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's hilarious.
      And I think he may be packing. After seeing Kameron, I don't trust these tall lanky boys... LOL
      I died when he was describing his dad 'being out in the wild'.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. I think my comment went to spam so I'll try again ... I have been seeing Joe Dombrosky videos of the Book of Faces and he is slaying me.
    I love his over the top delivery because it makes it all the funnier to me.
    And don't get me started on Lois.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG he's too funny.
      I love the physicality, too. And those NAMES! LOL

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.