Oh, House on Fire...?
Babes, when they tell you to work, you just have got to WORK.
The Ballroom. The personalities. The talent. The shade.
Because THAT is what makes Ballroom dancing worth watching. So take a seat and watch them WORK.
XOXO
That's the title of one of my favourite songs. The most lethal, the most essential thing is to hear your own voice. Also, keeping up with the idea of writing as catharsis, this one blog is dedicated all to myself. More solipsism would be hard to find. And I like it like that. Oh, and this is a queer (and self-proclaimed 'ADULT') blog so go ahead, make your day... mine is done.
The looks and the competition will be FIERCE!
ReplyDeleteOh yes.
DeleteYou know the kids on the street were wearing that six months after they recorded this!
XOXO
Goddess I love ballroom. I'll come back later to watch the whole thing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Same!
DeleteI live for the athleticism AND the aesthetic part of it. The TALENT!!
XOXO
An actual docu series on ballroom? Hmm. Well, maybe.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
It's about time this becomes more and more popular.
DeleteThese kids literally lead the trends you'll see in TikTok in a year.
XOXO
I might not be able to vogue my way out of a paper bag, but I definitely appreciate the artistry (and the shade!). Thanks for reminding us all to put in the WORK this Monday!
ReplyDeleteHahaha
DeleteAnd appreciating the artistry AND the shade is where's at!
XOXO
Interesting clip, but not what I thought it was going to be. I use to catch one show where the whole show was literally ballroom dancing from start to finish.....that's what I want to see. Cook with gas baby!!! Tell them no words needed.
ReplyDeleteThey are going more for the reality show situation than an actual competition. I'm here for both, though....
DeleteXOXO