Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Lance....



I think that doing what you love and earning money while doing it is the way to go. Wouldn't everybody be cool with that? But of course, not everybody can say that they are doing what they love. Sometimes a job is just a job, alas.

That's why this story kind of struck me as fabulous. He's got his house wherever he wants it to be, he's got Buddha, and he's doing something he likes. 

Also, he's in Vancouver, B.C. And seems to be single?


XOXO 

P.S. you can follow him @thislifeoflance




Comments

  1. It and he is cute!!!!!! I love tiny homes! I think you're going to start seeing more and more of them. Of course, if he and I had sex in that house it might be destroyed. I hope he has insurance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is!
      And same! I think affordability will have to do a lo with people having tiny/smaller houses.
      People can afford just so much these days....

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. It's a little TOO tiny for my tastes and I might prefer it all to be one small house rather than two separate buildings.
    But if he wanted to swing me ... ?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I really like the idea of two small buildings. I'd live in one and he would have his own. And come visit every night...
      Or there's the swing...

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4/01/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    This is a nice space. Like Bob, I think I would have preferred a combined home, especially in the winter.

    And yeah, he can swing me any time. 😎

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I like having my own space.
      This arrangement would be ideal. Think about it: you could drop by on your way to work....

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. You'll notice that none of these people who live in tiny houses have big dogs, which explains why I'm not a tiny house person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed that.
      It's because they're smart? Only people with farms should be able to have big dogs.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Big says,
    Interesting. I'd have to do the 2 spaces, too. Makes sense to me. "Stand-up shower" always cracks me up when I hear it. As opposed to what? a "lie-down shower," a "sit-down" shower? LOL. I know, I know, it's a regional thing. My last comment: Buddha!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same.
      And I think that they refer to a smaller shower.. No tub.
      And Buddha is adorable!!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. He's not in Vancouver on the BC mainland. He's near Victoria on Vancouver Island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!
      Thanks for the correction! I'd still volunteer as tribute. It seems he knows how to swing....

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I think your cottage is totally adorable!!!

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.