Oh, Madwoman...!
It's giving 60's Mod.
It's giving Asian excellence.
It's giving FOSSE!
It's giving Don't Worry Darling.
It's giving The Life of Chuck.
And it's giving me the feeling that I want to do bad things to Hudson Williams.
XOXO
That's the title of one of my favourite songs. The most lethal, the most essential thing is to hear your own voice. Also, keeping up with the idea of writing as catharsis, this one blog is dedicated all to myself. More solipsism would be hard to find. And I like it like that. Oh, and this is a queer (and self-proclaimed 'ADULT') blog so go ahead, make your day... mine is done.
HuntleyBiGuy:
ReplyDeleteI think that’s an excellent video, and not because I’m partial to Hudson. Well yes, exactly that. 😎
XOXO 👨🏼❤️💋👨🏽
Hahaha
DeleteHudson does look totally delectable here...
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteYou had me at Fosse. What a delightful video. Truly. No thumping club beat. Terrific melody. The lyrics were clear. Great vocal tones. And...that mid-century modern house with that pool? Want!
XOXO
Doesn't it give you Sweet Charity???
DeleteAnd the song is really cool.
The house is beyond anything!!!
Do want, too!
XOXO
Big says,
DeleteAh, yes! Sweet Charity vibes to late 50s pop with 60s pop art.
She and Isa Brones might become my latest singing obsessions.
XOXO
Plus it's also giving CALL ME MAYBE and THE STEPFORD WIVES. Love the synchronized swimming scenes. Did Maddie loan out his Houseboys for this video shoot, lol?
ReplyDeleteIt's a little bit of everything, isn't it?
DeletePlus, chorus boys!
xoxo
Yes!
DeleteThe Stepford-ition is clear when everybody just freezes, right?
And the homage to Esther Williams moment is everything!
XOXO
Very nice. You do know that's called Jazz.
ReplyDeleteI loved it.
DeleteAnd it's giving me more Bossa-Nova, TBH.
XOXO
You? Do anything bad to Hudson? NEVER!!!! You know I love MOD style.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'd be so good to him he'd ask for seconds. babes.
DeleteAnd same about Mod style!! I Live!
XOXO
Un rêve à Palm Springs :)
ReplyDeleteDes visuels et une choréographie superbes.
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
Absolutely!
DeleteI lived for that choreo. And the art direction? *chef's kiss*.
XOXO
Love it, what a great video and ditto to everything you said, especially your last sentence, lol!
ReplyDeleteI know right?
DeleteHe's delicious.
XOXO