Go back in time

Show more

Oh, Mr. Berk....



Funny thing is, I just went to a Jonathan Van Ness book reading and now I found this video of Bobby Berk's house. Maybe it's a signal that I have to start watching Queer Eye again?

I always enjoy seeing where designers live, because my question is: do they practice what they preach? And the answer sometimes surprises me.

Enjoy!

XOXO

P. S. @Bobbyberk is on insta 





Comments

  1. Alas, the video won't play in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another alas. The video won’t play in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Youtube is doing 'local' and 'international'??
      Idiots.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4/09/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    So, why? Why have so much space? I know, I know…he’s got money. Buy something comfortable, buy something cozy, buy something that doesn’t flaunt it.

    I’ll get off my soapbox now.

    XOXO 👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda thought the same.
      Maybe because he CAN??

      I thought it was his business/home?

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Between JVN and Bobby Berk, it definitely feels like the universe is nudging you back toward Queer Eye. I love seeing if designers actually live the way they tell everyone else to. It’s the ultimate litmus test for 'practicing what you preach.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      I've been sieged by the Queer Eye guys!
      And I also like to see if their places are like the designs they show on tv.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. It's a lot for a private home. I mean, if he rented it as an events venue or corporate retreat, but to have it as your own home is a brag, I feel.
    Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it's a bit much.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it IS a brag.
      I thought it was kinda business/home?

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Big says,
    Here I am to try leaving a comment (again).
    Who knew such a place existed in Palm Springs? What's not to love - except all the stairs outside. I now have one question: The place is so huge, he'd never notice, so when do we move in???
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      I know, right? There could be someone living there and he would not notice for a whole week, probably.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.