Oh, Peppermint’s Wedding...?
Wait, what?
Well, I have to say @Peppermint looks fantastic and I'll have to add this to my watch list!
Representation matters, babes. And we have to let the streaming overlords that we support the T in LGBTQ+ (and many other minorities) . So go take a peek.
Every click counts....
XOXO
P. S. This is what they think DEI looks like, btw… and they may not be wrong.
P. P. S. Many of these Ru Girls are doing quite well, thank you. It’s not the moment, it’s how you use it…
"People who aren't trans get to see how we should be treated" -- RIGHT ON!
ReplyDeleteI know, right????
DeleteRemember that people seeing that Trans folks are just... people, is sady actually groundbreaking during this administration.
XOXO
Nice, but in case you didn't know, I'm not pro-wedding. A nice civil arrangement with documentation is just dandy.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
DeleteBut having a Trans girl marrying a straight dude in a mainstream series is... actually something impactful nowadays because of the demonization of Trans people.
XOXO
What's this? Trans people getting married? Living life as everyone else gets to live their lives? Being seen?
ReplyDeleteYes.
xoxo
Correct.
DeleteThe thing is they are trying to erase them at all costs, especially Trans women.
XOXO
Big says,
ReplyDeleteAnd why not? Relationships. #amiright?
Clicks absolutely count. After all, these days **everything** is measured by clicks.
XOXO
Oh.
DeleteCorporations only care about eyes on their products. I have not seen the series, but I'm planning on watching it while I clean the house. Who knows, I may even get deeply into it.
XOXO
I saw this on her Instagram, I think it's amazing she's still around. And you know the GOP will blow . But it's not like trans people haven't gotten married before already I got news for them . And she was the legend way before RuPaul's Drag Race. I can remember seeing her for years at the Monster in Greenwich Village where she had a show with Sweetie. Lady Catira and Harmonica Sunbeam and she relatively has not changed.
ReplyDeleteOh, she was Peppermint BEFORE Drag Race and took that opportunity and ran with it.
DeleteLook at her now!
XOXO