Go back in time

Show more

Oh, spill that TEA, Josh...!


Oh, yes.
From the mouths of a babe.

People sometimes do not get what being a 'porn star' means. No, they don't.
So here's @JoshMoore. With some pointers for those in need of more information about it. And an accent to die for. Well, an accent a whole LOT more.

XOXO

P. S. If a man this beautiful feels the pressure…

Comments

  1. Big says,
    Ha! Spilling it ALL over the place.
    He's right about the injections - they do make the dick super hard to the point it can at first throb and then kind of feel numb and go right back to throbbing; yep, just like slamming a thumb in a door. It's not a natural sensation at all.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be TERRIFIED of the injections. WTF???
      But it's a profession, no?
      People think that it's just dropping trou and that's it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the... uh, educational update, Sixpence! You’re right, people definitely have misconceptions, and who better than Josh to clear them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      You're welcome Mr. Shife!
      And this is something that men don't talk about very often.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I have always loved Josh Moore's work, if you know what I'm stepping in. And I do agree with him on one point. That's the taking of nudes. I will admit to taking nudes for a couple of reasons, one of them being I think it's very important to be in tune with your body and not afraid to see what it looks like. Cuz when you see a photo of yourself and you want to work on a certain part you can really see it from what it looks like from another persons eyes. The camera does not lie! And yes he is delicious. If he's looking to collaborate with someone new and out of the porn industry I'm available 24/7!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's cool and he's smart and he's very attractive.
      And I agree with you (and him) about the photos. It's something that not many explore, though. The camera does NOT lie, that's true.

      Oh, I'd pay to see that pairing!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Interesting. He's been around for a long time and is aging well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's very handsome.
      I imagine he did the twink to twunk transition easily. He's also very hot in bed.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Very interesting, really makes you take a step back and think. BTW, they are both quite hot, I could not stop imagining them go at it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.