Go back in time

Show more

Oh... Too Soon?

 


“Get my dad’s name out of your mouth”

XOXO







Comments

  1. Anonymous4/06/2026

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    This popped up on my feed, also. Hilarious!

    XOXO👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babes, I'm influencing your algorithm!
      And they're too funny.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh they did.
      And the inclusion of that lady (she's in a couples therapy series, no?) is just historical.

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Big says,
    Hilarious!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started cackling when I saw the hair.
      It was downhill from there. LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I love how the actors just keep breaking up over the sheer stupidity of it all, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how they do it.
      Can you IMAGINE the number of takes because they cannot keep a straight face???
      The blooper at the end is the best!

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Awesome. Thanks for sharing and the laugh, Sixpence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Mr. Shife!
      Glad I brought the humor.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. Very cute, but you do know, He was the only one who knew it was his last supper, everyone else thought it was just another night out with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jesus and Judas couldn’t hold it together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the interaction of course, what makes this ten times better.
      I laughed with them the whole time.

      XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.