Go back in time

Show more

Oh, wrestling...???


So I am not a very sporty man (apart from watching Heated Rivalry), but I think I would watch something like this for a while. Probably several of these videos in one sitting.. And funny thing is, @Mads confirmed my taste a few posts ago.

I also think you need to have a very strong will (and desire to win) or be very straight to practice this sport. Just a thin layer of lycra between you and some gorgeous hunk of a man? Tragedy would strike if it were me. You also need strength and flexibility and to know the rules (no holds barred!), but really. I could never, ever do this. I like being manhandled way too much to just 'practice the sport'.  


XOXO

P.S. I watched this video twice and then subscribed to their channel. For real. And I don't even really like sports that much....


My alma mater. Turning me on.





Comments

  1. Is there a more homoerotic sport than this? (rhetorical question)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big says,
    Tried the sport in HS...nope wasn't any good at it at all. Tried gymnastics and screwed up my neck. Was never any good at any other sport. Took up dancing...and there it was! LOL.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad Pat. The only sport I ever exceed at was sporting nookie.

      Delete
    2. You are brave.
      I did WATCH the matches, though....
      And LOL @Mads!

      XOXO

      Delete
    3. Big says,
      LOL, Mads! I think we all try our best at that!
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Back in high school I almost went out for the wrestling team, but who are we kidding? I would have been rock hard and just laid there in submission. Looking at wrestlers and singlets gets me hot but not the wrestling itself. Like the video doesn't do anything for me. I'm like just strip naked have long foreplay and then fuck for Pete's sake. To be TMI, I once hooked up with three different guys who were into the singlet kink. It wasn't more than 15 minutes before I had their meat pulled out. No way can I hold out and wrestle like that for very long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I LOVED the wrestlers, all solid and buff.
      I loved to watch the matches, all the grunting and huffing and puffing sent me.
      And I have never encountered anybody into singlets!!
      Mads, you HAVE GOT TO write your memoirs!!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. My best friend at university had been a high school wrestler. And he looked like it, too. It was difficult enough (I was going to write "hard enough") rooming with him. I could never have participated in that sport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrestlers are HOT.
      I could have never, either. Damn.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Back when I was in college, I had a friend on the wrestling team and went to several of his matches. They do get friction boners now and then and they kid about it. What's really disgusting is when someone gets a bloody nose, and that happens more often than you might think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know they do. And I bet they do.
      They are young, athletic, hot and doing something extremely physical.
      Oh, and I've seen the bloody noses. Ugh.
      Same with Hockey. Ugh.

      XOXO

      Delete
  6. When do the trunks come off? I'm still waiting!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/22/2026

    Les jocks hot !
    Je m’attendais à un autre genre d’action, comme dans les vidéos de lutte érotique de Can-Am Productions 1990 à 2014. :)
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you know I was going straight (heh) to google to find the Can-am series, no?
      Very hot.

      XOXO

      Delete
  8. I couldn't do it either, for the same reasons as you. In high school, I used to love watching wrestling, never played, but always volunteered to be the score keeper- always had a front row sit, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, give it to me.

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

En otra lengua

  • El último ángel - Con la venia de le lectore que estaba encantade con la heterosorna, hago una pausa. El 5 de agosto de 2012 mis hermanas y yo estábamos almorzando en la ...
    1 day ago
  • AGOSTO "UNPLUGGED" - Pasada la primera mitad del mes con los calores y el momento *eclipse*, que acaparó la atención en medio del ralentí y la calma chicha del verano, empeza...
    3 days ago
  • Compañías invisibles - Hoy amaneció lloviendo. La casa todavía estaba envuelta en ese silencio suave, que sólo conocen las mañanas de lluvia. La cafetera comenzó a cantar en la...
    4 weeks ago
  • Mirando la vuelta - [image: El showman, Abelardo De La Espriella: los actos de su campaña - La Silla Vacía] [image: Consejo Gremial rechaza invitación de Cepeda a dialoga...
    2 months ago
  • - Hoy camine algunas calles de la ciudad que habito, podría decirse que aunque la habito me siento ajeno, basta caminar o mirar las montañas para darse cuen...
    7 years ago

Restricted to Adults

Restricted to Adults
Under 18? Beat it. Now.